Much better properties available for same or less money than the Sheraton Doha. This is a aging property with archaic policies and simply mean staff. Rooms are dated and worn. Many other newer properties in Doha such as Hyatt, Ramada and Ritz.
1) Check-in staff became angry and discortious when I inquired about downgrading from Club floor.
2) Turned away by night Club and Pub staff because I was wearing sandals
3) Extremely limited Club floor offerings - happy hour only from 6 - 8pm.
4) Took over an hour and 3 phone calls to get baggage delivered to room.
5) Sports facilities and pool circa 1970's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Doha Resort & Convention Hotel stands majestically amidst 70 acres of landscaped gardens. Our five-star Doha hotel is just a few minutes drive from the lively city center where the cultural heritage and modern lifestyle meet. Well-known throughout the Middle East as the "Pyramid of the Gulf", our comfortable hotel offers excellent service - from a wide range of meetings rooms with state-of-the-art facilities to restaurants with an array of sumptuous cuisine, and bars which are frequently visited by business travelers and young professionals. We can arrange airport pickup from one of our vehicles and also entry visitor's visas prior to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Doha Resort & Convention Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Doha Hotel Doha
- Sheraton Doha Resort And Convention Hotel
- Doha Sheraton