Rooms in hotel are good nothing to complain about, however the rest is disappointing
1. Club lounge is very low standard, no one can assist , no atmosphere
2. Food is very salty, I know in the Middle East it is very common, but in other hotels it is not happening
3. For me after more then six years staying in Ritz carlton doha this hotel was just Not a standard i expected. Obviously I was spoiled in ritz .
4. people who work in the hotel are really fantastic and helpful , I think the management should be more proactive and be the leaders not a police guards , to check on the employers,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-star business hotel on the Arabian Gulf, located near the airport and business district. World-class spa, fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Doha Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Doha
- Doha Marriott