“Delicious deserts and great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 461 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Doha, Qatar
“Delicious deserts and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

I went with my family to the Lagoona Mall. My wife always tell me that this place is crowded and having a queue to enter. Maybe, I was lucky that day. I entered and I was offered a table to eat. I need to say that the service is quite impressive. All the people are focused in costumer service. They are really kind. We asked for some deserts and beverages. All were really good and very good portions. We enjoyed it. Next time when I will be in the Lagoona Mall, I definitively will eat there again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Favourite Coffee Shop in Doha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Wow! Beste atmosphere, food, desert and service. This is my 2nd visit to Sugar & Spice and it just gets better everytime. Greeted with a smile and friendly hallo from literally all staff. They have a great manager in Amera and she has a very good relationship with her staff making sure everything runs smooth. Everybody works so well together to create a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. Fresh and unique food, with a big variety to choose from.
A MUST VISIT!!

“The most popular cafe in Doha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Sugar and spice the longest waiting list in doha. In crowded days the wait can reach to two hours. All of this becuase of thier huge selction of desserts that force you to come back.
Other than the waiting time which is caused by the small size of the cafe, everything is great. The service, taste, decor and value simply gets you back.
The just started to offer breakfast but i did not try it yet.

Doha, Qatar
“Best Desserts in the World!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

If you are a dessert fan, then wherever you are in the world you have to visit Sugar & Spice!!! Located in the Lagoona Mall, the restaurant/cafe offers you the most delicious desserts you can have in a chic & colorful ambiance!!
The salads and sandwiches are super fresh and always super tasty!!! But the absolute highlight of Sugar & Spice are the desserts!!! I tried almost all items on the menu and i was never disappointed!!! The Goodie Jar & Lotus Flower are my absolute favorite!!! They are A MUST have!!!
The customized birthday cakes are also extremely delicious and catered to your exact needs and suggestions!!!
To me, Sugar & Spice has the best desserts i have ever had in Qatar and anywhere else in the world!!! Try it :)

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London
“Must be visited ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I been there so many times , I can't miss going there whenever I go to doha. I tried the chocolate jar and it was tasty but heavy and too sweet. Also I've tried the Carmel cheesecake it was wow factor. I had take away box full of variety of their small pieces sweets , to my friends gathering , and everyone loved it. I had their fresh juices , sandwiches , coffees and all is good..management team have a very unique way to welcome and good bye customers , when u r their u would feel how friendly and efficient they are . Go there if you craving snacks in a classy standard