“Nice hotel With great service” 5 of 5 stars

The St. Regis Doha
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Doha West Bay Area, Doha 14435, Qatar   |
Ranked #16 of 119 Hotels in Doha
Belgium
“Nice hotel With great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The st regis in doha is fabulous! Nice views from the rooms ( ours Was a view of the corniche). A very good selection at the breakfast buffet. A jazz bar with live music and very good service overall. The pool was about 33 degrees celsius

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this review, March 18, 2014

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback.

I was delighted to know how much you appreciated your stay with us, the hotel’s facilities and atmosphere, the surroundings, the breakfast and particularly the Jazz Club.

We are much looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Tareq Derbas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I was first surprised when I got to the floor, I was greeted by "Mr. AlMaadeed? Hello, this is Y, and I will be your butler."...

That "butler" took me to the room, explained everything and how to contact her.

The room was very comfortable, the bed was amazing, I had a VERY long sleep.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this review, March 26, 2014

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback.

It was pleasing to know how much you appreciated your experience with us and particularly our Signature St. Regis Butler Service, the comfort of your room and the facilities of the hotel.

We are much looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

St. Regis is most probably one of the best hotels in the GCC;. For business travelers, coming to Doha over the WE, or passengers in transit to other destination, it combines business facilities with a beautiful pool and beach. Food is excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the kind feedback.

It was truly pleasing to know you had an enjoyable experience with us and that you appreciated our hotel’s facilities and particularly the food.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I had a perfect stay in this great and comfortable hotel. It incluses all necessarry facilities and have some great restaurants (e.g., opal from gorden ramsey).

I want to wish all future visitors a wonderfull stay!

Wish the employees all the best! Thanks!

Regards!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the beautiful feedback.

It was truly a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your experience with us, the facilities of our hotel, the restaurants and professionalism of our team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to The St Regis Doha in the not too distant future.

Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed there for a business trip and I have my wife with me. The hotel location is great, But watch-out for construction activities around the hotel. We arrived late, and we requeted a suite upgrade using our SPG suite upgrade. The suite was great, but we wake-up at 6:30 AM with construction noise and trucks backing-up peep-peep :)
I complained the front desk and "Eleanora" appologised, and moved us to a better suite away from the construction noise. She also arranged to celebrate our annuversery and sent us flowers and cake.
We really appreciate Eleanora for taking care of our complain right away :)

Room Tip: Be sure to ask that your room is away from the construction zone and ask for higher floor with Gulf...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting The St Regis as your preferred address in Doha and for the constructive feedback you have shared.

It was pleasing to know you had a great time with us and appreciated the assistance of our team. Your your remarks with regards to the noise nuisance have been taken on-board as well and we will ensure this will be addressed in the future.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to The St Regis Doha again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

The room was spacious and nice, TV in bathroom is nice add on, but the shower cold/hot water is not functioning very well.

The pool is nice, but bar in the pool would be nicer. Not all the staff is helpful, one guy saw me carrying the towels to my place and didn't offer any assistance, but the rest of the staff is amazing and they tried their best to ensure that we are enjoying our time.

The breakfast was average compared to 5 star hotel nothing fancy, P.S :I have found fly in one the juice jars.

Spa is nice and relaxing too but doesn't have pool inside it.

Note: There was two drunk people in front of the hotel, it would be better that the security dealt with them and remove them from the entrance.

Had good time? Yes, and anyone can if he wants to, even if not in five star hotel, this is my motto:)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to share with us your valuable feedback.

While it was pleasing to know you had an overall relaxing experience with us, it was truly disappointing to find out that you encountered inconveniences in certain areas.

Please allow me to assure you that your remarks have been taken on-board and immediate action will be taken to improve this and prevent it from reoccurring again in the future.

I would also like to invite you to contact me directly on your next visit and I will be glad to personally assist you with all the arrangements.

Thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to continuously enhance the services and standards we provide to our Guests and looking forward to welcoming you back to The St Regis Doha in the not too distant future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

In short words I can say that St.Regis Doha one of the best hotels I ever stay in my life , every thing there is perfect.....I really love that hotel...I am always shortly stayed there but I enjoyed every single moment

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback.

It was truly pleasing to know how much you appreciated your experience with us.

Tareq Derbas

Been to The St. Regis Doha? Share your experiences!