“Sarab lunch & sara nil ” 5 of 5 stars

The St. Regis Doha
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Doha West Bay Area, Doha 14435, Qatar   |
Ranked #17 of 119 hotels in Doha
Doha
“Sarab lunch & sara nil ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Hi there i been in st hotel for business meeting and i had wonderful times its great place to have meeting and coffee the r really nice and kind people the service is great specially the girl how welcome me (sara nil ) shes the one who always help the clients and always smile and give u nice impression about welcoming people there. So try the hotel and u will never forget the experience :).

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
TareqDerbas, Front Office Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for selecting The St Regis Doha as your preferred venue for your meeting.

I was very pleased to know that you appreciated the quality of the services we provide and the professionalism and overall friendliness of our staff.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again.

With kind regards,

304 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was the first time in Doha that I stayed at Th St. Regis. Although the quality of hotels in this city is extremely good, the St. Regis has topped the experience for me. The service is impeccable, the rooms great and the location fantastic. I particularly enjoyed the olympic pool right at the beach which is a perfect spot for relaxing and taking a swim in front of a great scenery. Breakfast and lunch at the buffet restaurant were really very nice. You can eat on the terrace overlooking the sea, which was always a good start for the day.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for a great feedback.

I was delighted to know how much you appreciated your experience with us, the services we provide, the facilities of the hotel, the food and surroundings.

We are looking forward to .welcome you back in the near future.

Milan, Italy
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Service wasnt good enough, I stayed in so many 5 stars hotels and this one I didnt like it at all, especially for the price you pay.
I didnt like the room also, and the swimming pool is so average, so disappointed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

I was truly disappointed to know that the experience you had was not up to your expectations and that you did not enjoy the swimming pool nor the room facilities.

At your convenience I would like to invite you to contact me directly at tareq.derbas@stregis.com for an in-depth discussion towards your suggestions of enhancing this to make your future stays more enjoyable.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I stayed at this brilliant hotel for one night only. Comfortable bed, great view,superb restaurant choices( highly reccomend Vine restaurant and Vintage bar), nice beach and outstanding service. Special thanks to Zhanilay(keep on smiling), Pintu and Kani from Vintage bar for hospitality. I would certainly stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the wonderful review.

It was pleasing to know how much you enjoyed your experience with us, the hotel facilities, the services we provide, the professionalism and overall friendliness of our team.

It is always gratifying for us to receive such positive feedback as this gives us the opportunity to show our associates that their efforts are truly appreciated by our guests.
We are much looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

My husband and I, along with our 6 year old and 3 year old went to Vine for Christmas Day brunch. It was very reasonably priced and we were not sure of what to expect due to mixed reviews.

I am pleased to say that it completely exceeded our expectations. The quality and choice of dishes was fantastic and the setting beautiful, service was exemplary and entertainment was brilliant. We enjoyed a wonderful brunch, danced to a live band on the terrace and the kids received some impressive gifts from Santa. The kids club provided entertainment for children and the atmosphere was great.

For a Christmas away from home and family we could not have asked for more and would recommend St Regis and Vine without hesitation. We will certainly be back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for a great feedback and for selecting The St Regis Doha as your preferred venue for the Christmas celebration.

I was delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the brunch, the food quality, variety, the atmosphere and the service we provide

Looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Hamilton, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

This was my second visit for vine brunch in doha. The before one was fine, staff were attentive good food everything goes normal way, when my friend do the bookings earlier i wanted to give more option her to consider.i needed a special brunch for this Christmas,thank you st regis Doha it was a amazing brunch,food was very good quality,taste, i loved the most was dessert section.In the service they did a fabulous job,our server was Aruna heerat he manage to make everyone happy even we are a large group.thank u st regis doha making this Christmas special for us.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and for selecting The St Regis Doha as your preferred venue for the Christmas celebration.

I was very pleased to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the brunch, the food quality, the service and particularly the professionalism of our associates.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I love bringing my friends to brunch at The Vine Restaurant. Sitting outside listening to the fab Reggae band and of course the amazing food choices complete the brunch experience. Today I bought my mum to brunch. She is on holiday from NZ. Special thank you to Chittaranjan who welcomed my mum with the best service. My one suggestion would be to put a canvas outside to block the wind when it is windy. Otherwise keep up the 5 star St Regis service.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for a great feedback.

We are glad to know how much you enjoy the brunch in Vine, the food quality and variety as well as the service and professionalism of our associates.

We are much looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Tareq Derbas

Been to The St. Regis Doha? Share your experiences!