I visited the restaurant and basically
1. the food portions served to those who are from the same community is really quite large in comparison to what others are served
2. the toilets have water on the floors
3. there was a cockroach near the hand washing basin (really quite awful)
4. the consistency is awful with regards to the food
5. if you are in a queue God help you because once again the same community members will be given preference and if you should suggest that you are waiting in line - that will be borne in mind the next time you visit
6. that shows when you order and are made to wait for minutes to turn into a good half hour to get anything - of course and the waiters are all in it with yess saaar yess saaar three bags full saarr
7. if you want anything other than a thaali you've got to consider yourself lucky if you are given more than a pint sized portion. the North Indian naans and stuff taste sweet which makes one wonder what flour is being used. the dishes are horribly oily.
8. the parking attendants are helpful as opposed to the waiters - doubt that a swap in places would remedy anything.
It is unfortunate that a picture of the vb cockroach skimming across the mirror near the wash hand basin (just disgustingly unhygienic).
just wondering if this attitude is top down?
restaurants should be rated first on the inherent hygiene levels of their bathrooms. skimping on hygiene is just plain nasty.
why should anyone wish for anything other than getting basic hygiene and the same treatment being meted out actually happen - will not make things right. So go if you must and opt for a thaali.
I'm glad I never went with my parents.
If you own or manage Bharath Restaurant (Vasanth Bhavan), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.