“Really Cool” 4 of 5 stars

Staines, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
“Really Cool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Great location, very good service and an excellent 50% off Happy Hour! Without Happy Hour it would have been expensive but a very cool place to be!!!

Visited December 2013

UK
9 attraction reviews
“Another great location and amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Visiting friends in Doha and this hotel is across the road from were they live. Visited here several nights and was never disappointed. Wonderful attentive staff and great music.

Visited November 2013
Doha, Qatar
“Best in Doha”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

One of the best place in Doha.wahm as the best team.the staff are kind and helpful.pool side is the best spot to spend Ur time with beers.

Amman, Jordan
“A beautiful night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

It was a Thursday and as usual we are late to book a place, so after calling a couple of place, an extremely nice lady calls to confirm our booking at Wahm I told her it was our first time so she recommended we sit by the pool and we were glad she did.

The music was great with DJ Ema Remedi in the house, the staff was friendly and very attentive, and the waitress in charge of our table came to check on us without us having to call for her. The once noticeable negativity is that the alcohol is a bit pricey... Nevertheless, we had a great time

Visited October 2013
Doha, Qatar
“A day to remember!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I am writing this on my way back home - Amazing evening on a Sunday! A quality night I offered to my husband. I called Wahm yesterday night for the booking for our group. I told Vijai my budget for the party - all attended to do in 15 mins - All was set to go when we arrive. Thank you for the that beautiful birthday cake from Ground floor Café", thank you for making it happen for the beautiful sushi platter from Spice Market. The service level was exceptional. I want to thank you to my server " I don't know the name" We will come back to your place always. I need to tell one thing - Our friends face a big difficulty to just enter the venue - After we enter it is a paradise.

Visited September 2013