“Best lounging spot Doha” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Bar/ Clubs
Attraction Details
Doha, Qatar
6 attraction reviews
“Best lounging spot Doha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have become a regular in Wahm simple because the service is always consistence the staff are friendly all the times .I booked a Cabana thru Ruth the hostess for the following day which was my birthday . We came the following day as entered we were greeted by Ruth who escorted us to our table ,she introduced to our server Patricia who showed interest ,making all was well all the time .To our surprise Ruth brought us a bespoke birthday cake which blew my mind with a wow effect .We had an amazing experience and I will take this opportunity to personally thank Ruth because of a tremendous surprise she did for me .You have the best staff in town the following staff are great too Ershad , Amila , Revi and Joy they have served me a couple of times also.
Thank all to the Wahm team!!!!!!!!

Visited March 2013

West Calder, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
“Nice Venue for a Function”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Unusually, I didn't actually stay at the hotel, so I can't comment on the rooms. But I did book an outside space for a private business function and it was excellent. We had a nice private area on the terrace on the second floor where their main bar is. The space was perfect for a gathering of 30 to 50 people and the BBQ and service was first class. It's not the cheapest place in Doha, but it does create a nice impression. We also spent some time in the bar after our function and it has a nice ambiance.

Manama, Bahrain
3 attraction reviews
“nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

been here lots of time...nice bar n service with great outdoor sitting area....not so commercial as other places in town...good to hang out with friends...

Visited December 2012
Doha, Qatar
“Cancelled Reservation in Wahm Bar”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Booked an evening with friends for the 17/12/2012 in the Wahm for the eve of National Day In Qatar.
We looked around on the 8/12/2012 and decided upon a cabana as it looked good. Booked there and then. I have had problems ever since trying to make sure we are booked in.

Tonight we have been told that our booking is jeopardy. Garbled explanation from the staff but basically we have been bumped.

Not happy at all. Minus 5 stars for service. Would be very careful about making any bookings with this hotel for any special event.

London
“Superb drinks and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Open till 2am on a Wednesday night. My first drink was made to my order and when asked about how it was I replied, "it's a little sweeter than I would make but it's nice". Without hesitation it was taken and remade for me perfectly the second time around. Second trip to the bar gave two aweful cocktails so went back to original bar man who threw them out and replaced them straight away. Perfect! Nice atmosphere, great drinks, superb service, reasonable cost.

Visited December 2012