Although we had a very nice suite i found the staff to be quite unhelpful and stuffy, especially on reception. Had an hour or so wait when we arrived as we had an early check in and went for breakfast in the ridiculously priced restaurant..£7.00 for a cup of tea!!!! ..please. Also found it odd that both pools were indoors..it would have been nice to have the option of getting some fresh outside air and doing a spot of sunbathing.. really spoilt it for me. Dont think i would recommend this hotel as i found it quite austere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The crown that graces the skyline of Doha has truly left a footprint in the sand. Indulge yourself with ultra modern luxurious residences. Experience a passionate sense of style and comfort. Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha is ideal for the business and leisure resident whom requires privacy and intriguing surroundings. Absorb the Arabian air, warm gulf waters and beautifully designed mosques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha Hotel Doha
- Kempinski Residences And Suites, Doha