“I strongly recommend!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, International
Sao Paulo, SP
“I strongly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Sophisticated ambience within the modern W Doha Hotel, the same hotel that has the best night club in Doha. The crowd is cosmopolitan, the food follows the line of the great international restaurants with dishes that appeal to all tastes, always well presented, in perfect portions, carefully prepared considering the balance of spices and the cooking time. The service can be rated 6 stars, with special attention of our waiter, almost privé, the Philippine guy: Mac Herbie Gamiao. Thank you very much! Your service made our lunch unbelievable!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Gonca G, E-Insider at Market by Jean-Georges, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hello Brazilianheat,

Thank you very much for your amazing review of Market by Jean Georges! Mac and the rest of us were glad to hear that you enjoy our restaurant here at W Doha!

Looking forward to welcoming you again!

• Greek first
“great night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had my mother's birthday party at the market recently, and to be quite honest it was a very spectacular evening. The food was lovely, the service was great, very friendly atmosphere, everyone is always smiling at you. I'm not a big fan of trying new things, but the market is a must try. And I'd like to thank the assistant manager Ruth for helping me organizing the surprise birthday.

Hello abdulla a,

Thank you very much for your kind words about Market, we are glad to hear that we could make your evening special for your mother's birthday!

Hope to welcome you again soon!

Doha, Qatar
“an experience that you will always remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

me and my family went to market yesterday for lunch. we seat in a table near to the open kitchen. i had the Tomato soup, wagyu sirloin, the wagyu burger and the caramel ice cream (recommendation from the floor mgr), they were superb! the service in this restaurant makes it an absolute pleasure to spend your time here. especially the floor mgr "suria" he's just one of the good mgr I've ever seen. During the peak time although he got sweat but he still can keep his smiley face to all of his guest's. i really recommend this restaurant. Market is always giving me an experience that i always remembered!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hello skyscraperdoha,

Thank you very much for your lovely words about Market, we were glad to hear you enjoyed our restaurant here at W Doha with your family!

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great ambiance, friendly and attentive staff. Great sushi! Lunch express is a blessing. Definitely the best lunch in town. Priced very reasonably. Tried veal chop as well. Wasn't very good. I expected that they would serve Holland veal rather than Australian veal. I was wrong. It needs improvement. Once we had the best Ceaser Salad ever here. Next week tried again it was not the same. Consistency is important. Anyway, still gets 5 star because of Sushi and Lunch Express.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gonca G, E-Insider at Market by Jean-Georges, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Hello Mete B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Market by Jean Georges! We were glad to hear that you enjoy our restaurant, but were disappointed to hear that your expectations were not met consistently. I'd like to take this opportunity to discuss your feedback further, if you could email me at e-insider.wdoha@whotels.com.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

Doha, Qatar
“Bargain Business Express Lunch…even on Saturdays!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Delicious food, great atmosphere, good service, good menu choices, bargain price for The W!
However, i was disappointed with the quality of their lemon tart (the depth of lemon vs pastry was in a ratio of 1:2!…i wanted to taste the lemon, not pastry)…but when i spoke to the guy-in-charge, he dealt with my issue very well, with a recommendation to the chef of adjusting the recipe! Result! ...I get the feeling that not enough people comment on such disappointments, but just accept it (is it just me?)...Hope it's a better lemon tart next time i try it...

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Gonca G, E-Insider at Market by Jean-Georges, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Hello juliebuck,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Market by Jean Georges! We appreciate and value all forms of feedback from our guests!

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.