TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Delivery
Sydney, Australia
“good for teenagers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

It’s another growing chain of fast food of burgers and steak plates, the atmosphere is American retro and teenagers love this place more than adults.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“First time and for sure there will be more...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

It was a late night visit...the reception was cool...the speed of orders was fast enough...our waiter was pleasant and attentive enough to grace us with free chocolate crazy cake....
They had Free Wifi without the annoying passwords...
We missed the great offer of the mini burgers with beer...that was sad...
I loved it...the food was acceptable with a personality of he joint....
Will c u soon....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“If you're aching for Johnny Rockets, all you have left is Bob”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Try the Mushroom Swiss burger. The best surprise you'll ever have. Take that with fries and Cheddar on the side.

Beirut
“Bob's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

Delicious American fast food.
My advice? Order the BBQ Wings

Beirut, Lebanon
“Simply Horrible and Disappointing...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

I visited Bob's restaurant this month, at their ABC Achrafieh branch. I went during my lunch break, alone, hoping to get something delicious away from the office rush. I reached the restaurant; it was almost empty (except for a small group of teenagers chatting in the corner). I placed my order: Spicy Louisiana Boneless Chicken Wings, Coated Fries and a Chocolate Milk Shake, plus a cup of Sour Cream. The milk shake came 1st, after 5 minutes. Then I waited for 15 other minutes for the chicken and fries to arrive; I had drank half of my shake meanwhile. AND the chicken arrived semi-hot, semi-cold.
What was their excuse for that delay, since the place was almost empty? I was very disappointed.
To make things worse, the "spicy" chicken tasted sweet and buttery. Not spicy at all. That was NOT Louisiana sauce. Trust me, I cook my wings hotter and spicier than theirs. I suggest they remove the "hot chili pepper" icon next to that item from the menu. And the fries tasted stale, like fried in old, used oil.
I started to hiccup; i ordered another shake.
I paid a total of 25$ for this "lunch" and I pray not to throw up. Food is supposed to be a satisfying experience, not a "fleecing your pockets and leaving you unsatisfied" experience.
I used to go to this restaurant before, and always the same issues: bad timings, bad space management, inappropriate food taste. There are better places for such a type of food.
I have officially placed Bob's Easy Diner (Uneasy?) on my list of restaurants never to dine at again.

• Visited February 2012