TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“Excellent stay and fantastic Views” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand

You added Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand to your Saves list
Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Charles De Gaulle | Sin El Fil - Horsh Tabet, Beirut, Lebanon   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #2 of 115 Hotels in Beirut
Dubai
“Excellent stay and fantastic Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand hotel recently and took the Ambassador Suite. I was absolutely amazed with the Suite, its comfort and the views. The best part is the Jaccuzi and the view from the bathroom..... it is breathtaking.... Le Ciel, was a great place to dine. Food was delicious and presentation sleek... staff were discreet but always present. Location of the hotel is ideal as it equal distance from the sea and from the mountains. It took me just 10 minutes to reach downtown and less than 15 minutes to reach the airport.

Room Tip: Choose higher floor for panoramic views....the Elixir Spa is a must must visit......
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Hi Sanjeev, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your last visit to Beirut and for taking the time to post such a thorough review on Tripadvisor.

I was really glad to learn about the great experience and comfortable stay you had with us at the Ambassador Suite, including the striking views of the city’s skyline and the splendor of the Jacuzzi. I am also delighted to know that our strategic location, being so close from the airport, Beirut downtown and the mountains, was very convenient to you. I am really proud you enjoyed dinner at our French restaurant Le Ciel, and spent a relaxing day at our state-of-the-art Elixir Spa. Thank you for your encouraging comments about our team members, they were very well received by the entire team.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut! It was a great pleasure having you among us; we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon this summer with our tailor-made packages and promotions for your absolute convenience.

naif.zureikat@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We could see from day one that the hotel service has a great quality, because of its comfortable and appropriate facilities, as well as service and constant concern for our comfort.

The warm personal greetings for our entire family set the right tone for the rest of our stay, and I’m much in your debt for the extra courtesies that helped me and my family relaxed and enjoyed the trip. We were very happy with the hotel treatment

Room Tip: All rooms are great, would definitely recommend the restaurant Up on the 31st Enjoy stunning views...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Hi Moataz H, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your recent visit to Beirut, and for taking the time to share your opinion with us on Tripadvisor.

I was really happy to know that you spent along with your family such a nice and relaxing stay at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand. It is our brand promise to always go the extra mile and make our guests feel cared for, valued and respected, while indulging them with the warmth of the Hilton’s hospitality. I was also delighted to learn that you enjoyed our restaurants overlooking to the stunning views of Beirut city and the sea.

Thank you once again for staying at Hilton Hotels Beirut! We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon along with your friends and family for a longer stay, as there is much more to see in Beirut and plenty of activities to enjoy at the hotel specifically.

Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The hotel is in excellent condition and the staff are very helpful and friendlygood,
I highly recommend staying at the Hilton Habtoor Grand.Perfectly located in Sin El Fil, this strategic location, close enough to most locations, yet on the outskirts of the more congested areas but there no good TV channel,,,,,,,,,

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Hi AbouAli1i, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your last visit to Beirut, and for taking the time to share your opinion with us on Tripadvisor.

I was delighted to read your excellent review and learn that you had a nice stay with us. I am also glad you found our hotel’s location perfectly close to most attractions, away from the congested areas. Thank you for posting nice comments about our team members, I will be happy to share them with my colleagues and the entire team.

Thank you once again for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand for your recent stay in Beirut and for highly recommending the hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon among us but this time for a longer stay, as there is much more to see in Beirut and at Hilton Hotels Beirut more specifically.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Habtoor Grand for 24 nights and I did not want to leave.
The hotel is very nice, the staff are extremely helpfull.reception and Front Office employees so kind and smiley.They were greeting me every day and taking care of all my requests,I look forward to come back this summmer and i recommend it to all my friends and family.
Special thank you for Ms. Mada,Georges,Suleiman and all concierge.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Hi Abdelrassoul A, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your last visit to Beirut and for taking the time to share a beautiful review with us on Tripadvisor.

I was really happy and honored to learn about the great stay you had with us and the treatment you were met with, on behalf of our team members. I passed your review to all my colleagues and the Front Office team, it was very well received by everyone and have read it with great pleasure and motivation.

Thank you once again for choosing Hilton Hotels Beirut for your recent stay among all hotels in Beirut! We were really delighted to have you among us and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon this summer for more fun to come.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The hotel Hilton Habtoor Grand has an easy access from airport, impeccably clean, specially the rooms are spacious, huge balcony with the mountain view and the bathroom is so clean n nice! Sumptuous breakfast at 31st floor with a great view. All the staff at this hotel are very pleasant and courteous specially the staff at front desk. This will be my preferred hotel any time I visit Beirut.

Room Tip: I liked the rooms at higher floor with mountain view!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Hi RajKL, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for posting a great review on this website.

I was really delighted to learn that you had a nice stay with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut, and enjoyed our rooms as well as our quality breakfast at Le Ciel restaurant with the stunning views of the city’s skyline. We appreciate your comments about our team members, I passed them to the entire team and they were well-received especially by the Front Office team members.

Thank you once again for staying at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for your recommendation to the hotel. It was a great pleasure having you among us and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

What a joy my Beirut trip was, thanks to the wonderful Hilton Habtour. Perfectly located in Sin El Fil, this strategic location, close enough to most locations, yet on the outskirts of the more congested areas, allows you to access all parts of Beirut easily, avoiding the dibilitating traffic traditionally synonymous with Beirut.
This modern highrise has stunning views of both the sea and mountains, what a beautiful way to start the day.
My standard room was very spacious, spotless and wonderfully fresh. And the variety of restaurants leaves you with lots of good, well priced choices. The Italian restaurant and the 31st restaurant were my favourites.
With friendly, willing and knowledgable staff, I will definately be going back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hi Sshtayeh, let me thank you first of all for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to post and share with us such a great review on Tripadvisor.

It was a big pleasure to me and all the team to learn about the amazing stay you had with us. We are very happy to know that you found our strategic location absolutely convenient and that you enjoyed our themed restaurants along with our rooms overlooking the beautiful sceneries of Beirut city and the sea.

Thank you once again for choosing Hilton Hotels Beirut during your last visit to Beirut; we are looking forward to having you back among us in the near future. Meanwhile you can keep checking our Facebook pages for constant updates about our new bouquet of attractive promotions and activities running throughout the hotel.

Miami Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

The hotel is in excellent condition and the staff are very helpful and friendly. This was my second visit to Beirut and I can't wait to go back. I highly recommend staying at the Hilton Habtoor Grand.
You won't be disappointed in the service or accommodation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Hi Austin S, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand for your recent stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your opinion with us here on Tripadvisor.

We were really happy to read such a great review and know that you had an excellent stay with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut. I have passed your review to the hotel’s management team; our team members were very delighted to read your comments and your recommendation.

Thank you once again for staying with us, we are already looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

naif.zureikat@hilton.com

Been to Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand? Share your experiences!