TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

You added Bella Riva to your Saves list
Bella Riva
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Caracas Street | Manara, Beirut, Lebanon   |
Ranked #34 of 115 Hotels in Beirut
“It has never happened to me before”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

It's a very affordable hotel, some of the staff are friendly but some of them has nothing to do with hotel management , during our check out, we told the reception that the rooms are dirty , the receptionist told us "so you mean i am dirty" and then he said "you can go to a higher price hotel if u want" that was unacceptable with a customer.

Stayed June 2014
Hadi A, General Manager at Bella Riva, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Mr./Mrs. Abdeljawad,

Let me first thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience you had in our hotel.

I'm happy to know that our prices suited you and that most of our staff were up to your expectations. As for the inconvenience you had with one of our team member, I would like to present my apologies for the incident that happened and we'll surely treat this matter urgently.

I appreciate once again that you have chosen Bella Riva during your recent stay in Beirut, and hope to welcome you once again among us.

Please feel free to contact me directly should I be of any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Arabic first
El Mansura, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

beutiful room.delicious mediteranean breakfast..close to rawsha stone beach..walking distance to hamra sreet also verdun street.. we appreciate putting the qibla direction for ,musli,m prayer in the room

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Pretoria, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I stayed here in February 2014 and I really enjoyed it: staff were helpful and friendly; clean and big suites with kitchenette; walking distance to the main restaurants and Hamra street; overall fantastic!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Recently stayed 10 nights in this hotel. I really enjoyed the atmosphere in this hotel. I felt that I was highly respected as a solo woman- traveler. The staff was always very polite/good manners towards me. Always helpful. Above all, a great sense of humor, especially at the reception.

Well a bit older Portier always made my day.

I felt that I wasn't just "someone" but it was nice to be also called by name.

It was easy taxis to find.
I traveled a lot during my stay/busy in Lebanon therefore it was really relaxing to rest in the evenings/nights in this hotel for the next day. A good quality mattress and also nice color- bedroom.

I found all I liked from the breakfast buffet tables.

I would find this hotel as a trustworthy hotel, with a reasonable prize.

Thank you all.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Recently stayed in this hotel for 3 nights on a business trip.although bit difficult to find,location is good .Breakfast served has lots of variety .Internet is free but would have been good to have complimentary drinking water bottle.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

i chose this hotel for a 2 week work trip and was looking for somewhere comfortable and reasonably central. it is 10 minutes walk from hamra street and 2 minutes from the corniche.
the hotel is medium size and is in my view excellent. the staff are very helpful and professional. the hotel is clean and well serviced, the room gave a good space and was nicely furnished, bed comfortable, a/c was quiet and worked well on the couple of occasions i used it, bathroom clean. there is a good choice at breakfast. if you need a kettle/cups/plates in the room, they will provide it. you can choose smoking or non smoking rooms. cannot fault the hotel or the staff.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Modern, clean, comfortable hotel with partial sea views.
Located in Rouche/Manara just steps to promenade and sea and a 15 minute walk to Hamra district for great shopping, restaurants, cafes, and some great little bars off of main street at night.
Reception staff were great. Always helpful. We had a Junior suite which was larger than regular room with a sitting area.
Good value for money considering the area. Other hotels here much more expensive.
I highly recommend.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was the breakfast which was of poor quality.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Hadi A, General Manager at Bella Riva, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Ms. Julie,

Let us first thank you taking the time and writing a review about our hotel. We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We took note regarding your feedback about our breakfast and we will take necessary steps to make it richer; moreover we would appreciate receiving your suggestions too.

Again, we are glad to know that our team, location, and rooms were up to your expectations.

Hope to see you again among us at your next visit to Beirut.

Kind Regards,

Been to Bella Riva? Share your experiences!