TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Description: tel +961 999093
Paris, France
“Best sushi EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Went there with a friend who suggested this place upon my request to have sushi! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!
Restaurant in downtown Beirut, beautiful interior decor, very elegant and classy!!
I liked the menu's presentation (long slim sort of pamphlet with corresponding pics to each sushi...u see what you're ordering!)
The Sushi was fresh and ABSOLUTELY delicious! Let my friend do the picking for my first time: started with a sort of green 'noodles' that were pretty good followed by a crispy and spicy salmon entree!!
Yet the best remained to come... A platter with 8 different types of maki/California (4pieces each)...that did at some point leave me baffled; beautifully executed pieces, a variety of flavours. This was for me a whole new level of sushi!!!
I couldn't stop eating even being full!!!!
And their moshi desert was really really good!!(a sort of small ice cream)
Wish they had the same place in Paris.
The service was really good, didn't wait at all for the fish to arrive, waiter always present as I harassed him repeatedly for
more and more ginger!!!
A very pleasant experience, for which I did thank my friend!!!
One minor con: no non smoker area, so you might end up complaining about the cigarette smell!!!!
If youi're a sushi fan/addict and happen to be in Beirut......then YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS PLACE!! I guarantee you won't regret it!!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Good sushi bad management”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Cons:
It was a friend's bday so we reserved a table for 4 a week in advance-asked specifically for a sofa table. Was told no problem. I re-emphasized the sofa table upon their confirmation call, again it was no problem. Got there ON TIME no sofa table-not even a table for 4 available. They wanted to seat us on a 3 person table and wouldn't give us a 5 person table. REDICULOUS! And so unapologetic. Service is terrible as well. Also, You will leave there smelling like an ashtray. Place has the feel of a large loud cafeteria.

Pros:

Sushi is good and fresh. They serve Saporo beer which is not common here at sushi restaurants.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A+”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

One of the best sushi places I have ever been. Try the rock shrimp and their mochi for desserts.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere