Bliss Street is an exciting street, and the well-known American University of Beirut is located in the heart of the street. It is an extension of Hamra Street as I see it. I can't consider it as an attraction, but merely a fun street to hang out.
You can find casual restaurants and cafes, serving
- Breakfast (casual cafes)
- Lunch (Bliss House sandwiches - Yummy, very delicious!!)
- After-party (Zaatar w Zeit - All lebanese come here at 2 or 3 or 4am after enjoying a late night out)
- Dessert, donoughts and crepes shops
- Hot dog stands (You should try these!)
- Mcdonalds, Burger King, Subway...
- Argeeleh or Shisha places (Al-Kahwa)
- Internet cafes and mini-markets
- Bookshops, Bank branches, hotels, & motels
It is very crowdy but very fun during the weekends.
If you own or manage Bliss Street, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.