TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ain El Mreysseh - P.O. Box 11-1267, Beirut, Lebanon   |
Ranked #23 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fahaheel, Kuwait
“Its about as good as it gets for Lebanon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I've stayed in other hotels in Beirut and they seem very small and european in style. The Radisson is very nice in comparison to other hotels in the area. If you're American and you're a little scared of your first trip.... I used to go to the Hard Rock Cafe (or as I'd like to call it my US Embassy) to get away from some scary cab drivers! Other than that, its pretty much an average hotel when it comes to international standards, a bit overpriced, but the area is absolutely beautiful and I suggest anyone to stay in the Cornish area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your time spent reviewing our property on tripadvisor!

I was thrilled to know that you have found our hotel very nice compared to others.

I look forward to welcome you back whenever travel brings you back to the area.

Kosta Kourotsidis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Turkish first
Erbil, Iraq
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

we stayed four night during our visit to Beirut. Hotel and staff was great. they make our stay very enjoyble. we would definetly go back to Beirut and to Radisson Blu. Location is great very close to all main attractions. walking distance to Marina and Beirut Souk and only few steps from corniche. thank you

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel Beirut!!!

I am delighted to know that we have succeeded making your stay very enjoyable and I was happy to learn that you found both our staff and location great!!

Thank you for staying with us and for your determination to come back.

Looking forward to welcoming you back!

sussex
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here a few times before and this time I got upgraded to a business room.The internet connection was slow and a weak signal but worked ok otherwise. The room was nice, usual Radisson decor and quite a good sized room. . This gives you access to the executive floor, but its a bit lame dried up sandwiches and a couple of bottles of wine. Hardly anyone uses it!
breakfast is good, a good choice of food but I didnt eat in the restaurant in the evening as no one else seems to either.

The gym is fine, although can get busy after 5pm with a lot of people there chatting and using their mobile phones but not really doing much exercise! The downside is because of the indoor heated pool being below, it gets very warm in the gym..Otherwise all is fine...a good hotel

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear valued guest,

I would like first to thank you for taking the time reviewing our property on trip advisor!

I was happy to know that you found our hotel Good and that you found the rooms nice and good sized.

You will be happy to know that by the end of the month we will be having on board one of the most qualified Chef's and lots of improvement will be seen in the lounge.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I would like to thank you for your business and I hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Brechin, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights for a business event. From arrival and check in to departure the staff in this hotel were great. Very polite, courteous and could not do enough to help me. The hotel is very comfortable but a little jaded in places.

We used the meeting rooms downstairs and again it was serviced to the top standard, including coffee, cakes etc. A very god buffet type lunch as well in the dining area.

Really worth using this hotel.

Dear Guest,

I do appreciate you taking the time to complete this review regarding your recent stay with us.

I really thank you for recommending our property and for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with our staff.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and have found our staff great, polite, helpfull and the meeting room serviced with the highest standard

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stayed there during a recent family trip to Lebanon. Right from the moment we arrived I knew it was going to be a pleasant stay. We were very treated very well upon arrival and the check in process didn't take time at all. The service was excellent throughout our stay and they even let me extend my late checkout to around 3:30 which was very nice of them.

The room are spacious and very clean, room service does a good job everyday with the room. There's a big sofa, a nice desk and everything you expect from a good hotel

One of the best things I found in the hotel was the internet speed, I've been staying in 4 different hotels over the past 5 months in Lebanon and everywhere I have problems with the internet speed. However in Radisson Blu it was free and it was super fast.

They have a nice indoors pool. And the hotel is located in a very nice area, you are walking distance from Beirut Souks and Zaytouna Bay plus it's only a 5 min drive to ABC Mall and some other nice places.

Overall I would strongly recommend this hotel especially that the price is quite good.

Room Tip: Room 217 was excellent, my parents were in room 618 and they had problems with Wifi Range, so if you...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for staying at Radisson Blu Martinez Beirut and for sharing your positive feedback!

I am glad to know that we succeeded offering you a wonderful service and that we met your expectations.

I was happy to learn that the check in process was very fast and that you found the service excellent, the rooms spacious, very clean and the internet speed super fast.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon to Radisson Blu Martinez!!

New York, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was on the 7th floor in a non-business room. My room was very comfortable, but a little worn (furniture was pretty knicked up and stains on the carpet). Wifi was a source of great annoyance, as it was very weak and kept dropping in my room and no access through wire. Hard to do work from the room without online access. My colleague who stayed on the business level did not have these problems, and room was slightly upgraded from mine.

Service was very helpful, but not too aware of tourist things to do. However were very nice and really bent over backwards to assist.

Location is one or two blocks from the beginning of the Cornish - which is nice to walk on after a day at work. Taxis were plentiful with good security around the hotel.

Breakfast which came with our rate was excellent! Huge spread of western and Lebanese options.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

I would like first to thank you for sharing your experience on trip advisor.

I was happy to know that you found the staff very helpful, the choice of breakfast excellent and the location nice and convenient.

I do apologize for the inconvenience you faced with the internet access, your constructive feedback has been taken into consideration and a full review of the 7th floor wifi access points is now in place in addition to a full preventive maintenance for the rooms.

we at the Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel welcome all constructive feedback as we do really believe that it is one of the best way to keep improving.

Once again I would like to thank you for the review and i look forward to welcome you back to our property.

Phuket, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel is well located in this fascinating city. The rather squashed lobby area initially is a bit confusing ..but then the warmth and efficiency of the front desk staff made up for it. I just loved my Business Class room - spacious and well equipped. However, ...the Nespresso machine only produce lukewarm water for my coffee, - a normal hot water kettle would be more practical

They provided 2 small bottles of water, - a bit stingy - even just for one guest. The wardrobe could do with a light ..even with the ceiling light it so dark that you can't even see how to place your trousers properly into the trouser valet. My next grouch is the bathroom - the glass wall separating the bath tub from the sink is rather wide ..and gives you only limited and not very comfortable access to the bath tub. Whilst there are a range of amenities provided ..the quality of the shower gel was pretty poor. Next - the 3 little plastic bags with amenities were impossible to open ..one needed a sharp instrument to do so. One little soap is also rather stingy.
Can someone explain to me why the shaving mirror is so high up, that even for my 6ft height it is not very comfortable to use this mirror. By the way, several items of the bathroom amenities were not replaced after use ..!

The lunch buffet was excellent ..but the chicken filet in my chicken burger (for dinner) was cold !
Then again, room service was quick and the food was delivered hot.

Wifi was free , and there are plenty of power points.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kosta K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time spent writing your review which I really appreciate.

I was thrilled to know that you found the location fascinating, the front desk staff warm and efficient, the lunch buffet excellent and the room service quick.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu I apologize for the concerns you have, I appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kosta Kourotsidis

Been to Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut? Share your experiences!