TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

You added Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ain El Mreysseh - P.O. Box 11-1267, Beirut, Lebanon   |
Ranked #27 of 118 Hotels in Beirut
“Nest business value hotel in Downtown.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Service was great, centrally located to downtown, but in a quet neighborhood. Great pool and health club! Fully equipped business center with very helpful and competent staff. Best overall value in the sector.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you for reviewing our property.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and was thrilled to know that we were able to exceed your expectations in each and every service you used.

We at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel always do our best to offer excellent value for money and I am glad to know that your stay was up to your expectations.

I look forward to welcome you back in your home away from home.

Cracow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

The hotel is nice and has a very good location both for tourists and business travellers. The room are big, spacious and modern. Everything is clean and make a good impression. The bathroom was also nice and fresh. The check-in procces fast, the staff were always polite and helpfull. Breakfast was included in my rate and it was reach and good.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank CracowDanang
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time spent reviewing our property .

I was thrilled to know that you found or rooms big ,spacious ,clean and modern.
I was happy to know that you found the check in process fast and the staff polite and helpfull.

I do appreciate your feedback and for this i do thank you hoping to welcome you back whenever in beirut.

Libreville, Gabon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

A very fast check in , keys were ready , arrived after midnight , all was prepared in the room .
Luggage was delivered to my room in less than 5 minutes.Staff are very helpfull. enjoyed it very much.location is very good in the heart of beirut.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shafik A
Dear Guest

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you for reviewing our property.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us ,found the staff helpful and thrilled to learn that you have found the location great.

We always do our best to offer excellent value for money and I am glad to know that your stay was up to your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

A dated hotel with poor attention to detail. Not impressed at all. On arrival my room was not acceptable; the wardrobe was damp and housed a mouldy pillow. When I complained to the management, they were very apologetic and switched me to a junior suite, which was much better. Attention to detail, I had booked a 'business room' the positive with this was the nespresso machine, but never had enough coffee or creamer. I never once received a newspaper even though I had requested it twice (and it was meant to be part of the business room package). I tried some of the overpriced biscuits from the mini bar, but clearly they had been sat there for some time as they were stale. In the bathroom, after the first day they didn't replace the face cloths so had to be requested, and I try to conserve water by reusing my towels, but they took them also and didn't leave a replacement. On a positive note the staff were very nice, but the attention to detail was very disappointing considering the star rating for this hotel. The locations is great, walking distance to the famous Phoenician, the beach and Hamra are also very close by. Unfortunately, I won't be staying here again

Room Tip: Request a junior suite
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Viciousb
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback following your recent stay at our hotel.
It was great of you to point out the positives you experienced with our location and staff.

Feedback is considered an opportunity to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

I am anxious to learn of the problems that you experienced. Please accept my sincere apologies.

We strive to provide a really high level of service so I was devastated to hear that you weren't completely happy with your stay.

After your room was upgraded to a Junior Suite the first room was immediately put out of service and our Chief engineer checked it personally and the damp was unfortunately caused by an unexpected leakage on the back of the closet and this was immediately repaired.

I have also read your other comments and have followed up with the concerned departments in detail to ensure such errors relating newspaper and room amenities are not repeated.

I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided, taking immediate steps to correct any deficiency.

I was sorry to learn that you will not be returning to our hotel even though you found most of the staff really nice. I hope my above explanation will return your trust in our hotel and please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any future reservation should you change your mind as I certainly would like to have the opportunity to make this up to you.

Lancashire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

For a Radisson Blu hotel I was underwhelmed with it and thought it was pushing the star rating (I think officially it's a four star) to the max. The building was dated and it was expensive, I seem to remember that the breakfast wasn't the best either. On the plus side, it's location was great for a walk down Paris Avenue and the staff were helpful and pleasant.

Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for the time spent reviewing our property.

I am glad to know that you found our staff staff helpful and pleasant and that our hotel’s location were up to your expectations.

I do value all forms of guest feedback as an opportunity to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests. Kindly note that our buffet breakfast has been now fully upgraded since your last stay with us being October 2011.

I would like to assure you that I do personally pay careful attention to guest's feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

Nizam Bou antoun
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

arrived late night to the hotel.keys were ready.fast check in.our luggage reached the room quickly.our room service order reached earlier than expected.spacious comfy room.very helpfull staff and prompt service.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
NizamBouAntoun, General Manager at Radisson Blu Martinez Hotel, Beirut, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear Sir,

I am thrilled to know that you have found our staff helpful with prompt service,our rooms comfortable and spacious.

I am happy to learn that we have met your expectations to end up with a memorable stay.
We will continue working hard to maintain and upkeep our service.

I look forward to welcoming you back whenever in Beirut.

Verona, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed in Radisson Martinez hotel for tow nihgt for business reason in April this here.
Hotel is well located near to Corniche and easy to be reached from airport and from north.
Bulding generally is a little bit old and not so well mantained both in the rooms (furniture was a little scrappy) and in the common areas (first day I arrived some water was dripping from the ceiling in the breakfast area).
Staff is quite helfpul and skilled vut the overall impression is below the average standards of Radisson.
Pool seemed to be nice but I did not tested as too crowded.

Considering that rooms are spacious with free Internet, it has to be considered a good convenient choice in Beirut to Phoenicia or Sheraton.
Hotels are very expensive in the town.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business