I stayed at the hotel in Winter (As a water gate hotel) it was very creepily empty for 4 nights... The reception staff were nice, the room was comfortable, clean and had an amazing view.
I wanted to have something to eat so I headed to the Arabian restaurant in the 5th floor... it was closed.
I went then to the Titanic it was totally empty so I went back to order room service.
The food quality was bad... taste and portion were disappointing and you are not allowed to get food from Outside of the hotel so for the coming 3 days I had to eat out then come back :-)
Any additional service required is well overpriced (Taxi, Laundry and Parking) and in some times when there are weddings, the entrance are totally blocked (I waited 10 min to get to the Hotel from the gate)
In Summary its a nice clean and comfortable hotel best to use only for sleeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Beirut is perched on a towering hilltop overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, 15 kilometres from downtown and the airport. The property is close to the magnificent Jeita Grotto, nominated one of the 7 wonders, Casino du Liban, the historic city and souks of Byblos, ski resorts and upscale shopping districts. The 231 guest rooms and suites are equipped with every modern convenience. Gastronomy is an important part of Le Royal Hotels & Resorts. Le Jardin du Royal, overlooking the panoramic pool, offers breakfast, seafood, Italian and Mexican fare, and barbecue nights in the summer with live music. The Titanic is a piano bar with a maritime feel, offering French and continental specialties music. Diwan Shahrayar offers meza, grilled meats and Arabic desserts, with belly dancers shows. The Ikebana Night Club hosts Arabic comedy nights every weekend.The Royal SPA, spread over three levels and 3,500 m2 of space, boasts panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea, an indoor swimming pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, sauna, mud bath and Turkish bath, aerobics classes, personal training, squash, and tennis, in addition to many unique spa treatments. The Watergate Aqua Park spread over 20,000 m2 is one of the largest in the Middle East, featuring exciting rides, multiple swimming pools and casual dining.Banqueting and meeting facilities include six venues of different capacities, accommodating up to 1,000 people. All hotel banqueting venues and meeting rooms provide daylight illumination and are equipped with the latest audiovisual equipment.Le Royal Hotels & Resorts Beirut earned the first Clef d’Or title in Lebanon, providing unparalleled Concierge service to guests and travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Le Royal Hotels & Resorts Beirut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Hotels & Resorts Beirut Hotel Beirut
- Le Royal Hotels And Resorts Beirut
- Le Royal Hotel Beirut
- Beirut Le Royal Hotel