TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“A GEM in Beirut !! My favorite address in Beirut and I will be back :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Patio Boutique Hotel by Resta Hotels & Resorts

You added Le Patio Boutique Hotel by Resta Hotels & Resorts to your Saves list
Le Patio Boutique Hotel by Resta Hotels & Resorts
5.0 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   1144 Marfaa, Uruguay Street | Solidere, Beirut, Lebanon   |
Ranked #6 of 115 Hotels in Beirut
lot et garonne
“A GEM in Beirut !! My favorite address in Beirut and I will be back :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Everything is just PERFECT.

I have stayed at many different hotels around the world from big resorts to small boutique hotels.
I find Le Patio's service is impecable !! Farah, Anthony, Wael to name a few is just so nice and very accomodating. Your level of service is really up to par with all the 5 stars hotels in Asia. This is quite unusual to find this level of service especially in the middle east.
I was considering Le Gray and Alegro when I was looking for a hotel in Beirut, I was very pleased to have chosen Le Patio. The location is perfect for me.

If I had to say something to improve your service, maybe the housekeeping. It gets inconsistent at times. Like forgetting to empty the trash, one time they would fold my clothes other time they did not. But this is jus something small that you might take note.
Overall..... I had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Nairobi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Being my first time in Beirut, I did not expect the City to be what I saw ... not with all the strange news items on TV.
Most of Beirut's streets are stone paved and narrow enough for just one lane left for traffic (the other being for parking). When we got to the hotel, my driver informed me that he wouldn't be able to go further in therefore he dropped me a short distance away. I was naturally inclined to judge the hotel but my "attempted prejudice" immediately got quashed when I was received by a very pleasant Hotel porter called Hassan.
Upon reaching the reception, I found that they had already set up my file and were just waiting for my credit card. I was happy when the lady informed me that my booking had been made with provision for Vegetarian meal and that she was summoning the Chef (Youssef) to have him get a better detail of my preferences Needless to mention, Youssef's team did a good job of taking of my dietary needs the whole week that I was there.
Subsequent days were pleasant what with the hotel's very well done sound proofing making one not notice that one is dead in the middle of the city. The two TV sets were a plus given the suite layout of the hotel. The gym - though small - was sufficiently equipped. Saving grace though was that for the week that I was there, I only met one other guest come in to train in the wee hours of the morning :-).
The General Manager (Lucas) was very helpful and quick to get questions and issues resolved as soon as they came to his attention.
All in all, I strongly recommend this hotel to any business traveler that wants peace of mind after a hard day out.

Room Tip: Be careful not to be given the street facing rooms ... you may want to insist on the seaside facing...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Rabat, Morocco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have stayed at Le-Patio two weeks ago when I was in Beirut on business. I have to say that the level of service, the attention to detail, the personable treatment by the hotel staff have exceeded my expectations by far. In addition, and given that it is a boutique hotel, the consistency of service and availability of it is better than 5-star chain hotels. I arrived on a Sunday and requested an immediate dry-cleaning service and it was attended to. Room service is round the clock. Furthermore, the centrality of the location is excellent. I would like to extended my gratitude here to Mr. Lucas William the General manager who made sure that my stay is satisfactory. It have to say that seeing him on duty on a Sunday is something that I am not used to.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

When we arrived at the hotel, all of the staff were very friendly and accommodating. They double upgraded us to a nice suite. The following day they recommended a great taxi service for us who drove us to all the interesting sites outside the city that we requested (plus one he recommended to us which we loved). The hotel stored our luggage for us the whole day until we had to go to the airport. Overall, this was a great experience and we would definitely stay there again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

For my job, I have to travel 60% of my time. I have a little bit experience as a guest, and not always is easy. I can tell you that, being in Le Patio Boutique Hotel, has been as stay at home.

The building is very nice, the location it could not be better in a very beautiful center location, the rooms are big and comfortable, and the service is very kind, well prepared, and helpfully.

In the same street, there are a Pub in the corner, outside the hotel, that is a little bit noisy. But stops at 1:00 am. So it was not a big problem for me.

Anyway, when I come back to Beirut I will be hosted in this hotel again, and I recommend to all my contacts. I have no reasons to change, and there is not to much opportunities to find a team with this excellent service.

Room Tip: Ask in the reception for a room far away from the pub.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at le patio Beirut twice this far. March 2012 and September 2012, and I shall certainly stay there every time I go back to Beirut. The location can't get more central than that. In the heart of solidere, few steps from saifi and jemmayzeh and walking distance from hamra and zeitouna bay. In addition, the service is impeccable, the food is delicious and the attention to detail is something I haven't experienced in 5-star hotel chains.

• Stayed September 2012
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Nothing to add. Lovely hotel in great situation, friendly and efficient staff. Very happy.

Hm, need to write more, still happy with hotel! :-)

Hm, need to write more, still happy with hotel! :-)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Le Patio Boutique Hotel by Resta Hotels & Resorts? Share your experiences!