TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Free Airport Drop Off
Ranked #5 of 115 Hotels in Beirut
“Feel like at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Evey thing is excellent, the staff is very frinendly , the location is fantastic.
it is not far from the ABC shopping mall, and very close to top resurants, and within a short walk to the central area

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Abdullah A

Thank you for your interest in the ParkTower Suites Beirut.
We are very pleased to read such positive comments and to know that you had a nice stay with us.
All the team is always seeking to keep our standards high and even higher than they are.
I look forward to welcoming you back among us.

Waleed Abou Zeid

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Turkish first
Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We have been staying in this wonderful hotel for more than 7 weeks, awaiting the move into our apartment. The hotel is nicely located in Achrafiehe, within walking distance to ABC mall and other locations like shops, supermarket, restaurants and bars. The room we stayed in was very well appointed in a nice modern style, spacious and also quiet. The room has a comfortable sitting area, a small balcony and a conveniently equipped kitchen, which made our longer stay very easy and comfortable. Very easy to feel at home quickly! The separate big bedroom has an excellent large bed, lots of cupboard space and good blinding curtains if you want a long lie in in sunny Beirut! In the basement you can do your laundry. Below the hotel there is a spa and gym with a small pool and jacuzzi. All very nicely equipped and clean. But what made us appreciate our stay especially is the friendly staff. Very warm, fun, personal touch and at the same time professional and very service minded. Everything to make you enjoy your stay to the max. My compliments to all! It has made our long stay feel very welcome and pleasant!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Monique 540,

Thank you for staying with us at the ParkTower Suites and for taking the time to share your very nice review on TripAdvisor.

It is a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel; be sure that your recommendations and description are extremely useful to all our shoppers. I raised your review to my team as it is considered rewarding.

I really look forward to welcome you soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Am a frequent patron of the hotel and will more than gladly recommend it. The hotel is comfortably located in the central business district and many of the must-haves are within a few minutes’ walk. The rooms are extremely well furnished and perhaps suit long stays more given that they have everything from a microwave, a refrigerator to cutlery etc . The front office staff (Lara and Lea) is a delight – typical Lebanese hospitality – and needs are readily taken care of. Have stayed in quite a few other hotels around the area but this hotel comes out tops. The only refrain (if at all) would be the very limited choice in breakfast and to a lesser degree in the in-room dining menu. It does get tiring to be presented the same and very limited options every day. That said, this is hardly taking away the warmth of the hotel and the service that it offers. Certainly my choice when in Beirut!

Room Tip: Look for the Hall+Bedroom suites.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Anvarlaksh,

Thank you for choosing ParkTower Suites Beirut to be your second home; we highly appreciate your feedback and review. With great pleasure I have read your straight forward positive post especially highlighting the breakfast choices; we are usually changing them from time to time and sure it will be done very soon.
We are delighted that you have enjoyed your last stay with us; your review will be forwarded to all the staff as it is considered a motivating tool especially to Lara and Lea. Be sure that you always have the ParkTower Suites family waiting your next visit.
Once again, thank you for promoting ParkTower Suites. We look forward to having you back soon among us.

Ahmadi, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Let me begin by stating that this trip to Lebanon was not for business or pleasure. This trip to Lebanon was the result of a family emergency which, due to the most unfortunate of circumstances, ended in tragedy.

Our unscheduled trip to Lebanon left us with no hotel reservations. Upon our arrival to Beirut, having stayed at Park Tower Suites before, we decided give them a try. Fortunately for us, there was a vacancy.

Once we arrived at the hotel's front desk, the total check-in time was no more than 10 minutes. We were escorted to our room which, despite only an hour's notice, was cleaned, prepared and ready for us to occupy.

Quiet and large (for 2), the room was extremely comfortable. The attentiveness of the staff made it that much easier to wind down at the end of what were some of the longest, saddest days of my (and my wife's) life.

The same amenities that we have come to expect from Park Tower Suites were all available. The underground garage meant parking was never a problem. All the appliances and fixtures worked wonderfully which allowed my wife and I to tend to the tragedy at hand. The last thing we had the desire or patience to deal with was shoddy equipment or service.

Because of our short notice, we had to change rooms on the last night of our stay. Hotel staff took the initiative to find us a room on the same floor to make the transition easier. The room we were moved to was bigger than our previous room, with all the same amenities and some extras like the excellent view and kitchenette.

I've reviewed this hotel before, and nothing has changed in the quality of service. If anything, it further reinforces what I've said previously about this hotel. I just wanted to use this opportunity to thank the incredible staff for going out of their way to make this trip as easy on us as they could. Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Chris C,

Thank you for promoting ParkTower Suites even in the very critical case that you were facing; hoping that all your visits to ParkTower Suites in the future will be for leisure or business and not as it was in the previous trip.
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all our shoppers and customers because our hotel is over demanded and we are having a shortage in "rooms to sell".
My team and myself, will be always ready to welcome you whenever you decide to pass by our hotel.

Seville, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I stayed for more than month and a half, this hotel is very convenient. Very big room and very confortable: very good bed, tv channels, armchair, air conditioner, very well isolated from noise, good shower, plenty of space in the table for working. The room includes microwave oven, fridge, kitchen.
The gym is very good with lots of machines, small swiming pool.
The location is very good, very close to the ABC shopping mall with a lot of options to eat within ABC and the surroundings. Several supermarkets and minimarkets in the area.
The staff is very warm, efficient and professional.
The only thing that can be improved is the breakfast. It does not offer too much variety and for long stays it can be a little bit boring / tiring.
Anyhow, this hotel is perfect option for long stay, I would repeat if I had to.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Antonio_123_12

Thank you for staying in our hotel recently and for posting your lovely review on TripAdvisor.
ParkTower Suites is the ideal four stars hotel for business executives and leisure travelers alike.
We are competing with the five stars hotels in Beirut and because of our experience all over the past years, we succeeded supported by our loyal guests like your good self.

I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your experience at ParkTower Suites and that we made your visit to Beirut unforgettable.

My team and I look forward to welcome you in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

This hotel is offering everything I need. I'm feeling at home but feeling in holiday at the same time.
I had a 1 bedroom suite, which is quite big and very well decorated. I also choose this hotel for the area, which is one of the safest place in Beirut and front of a hospital, 5mn walk to the shopping mall, everything is close.
The service is perfect, receptionists are very kind and smily (in particular Lara), they speak fluently French, englich and arabic.
The hotel has also got a spa in the building, haidresser, gym etc...
I would definitly recommand it and also come back there everytime I travel!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Jihaine A,
What a fabulous review you have posted on TripAdvisor; it is highly appreciated by myself and the entire team at ParkTower Suites, especially Lara who personally served you and made your stay amazing in our hotel. We feel sad & excited at the same time when we read that ParkTower Suites is the safest place in Beirut.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Beirut “in the near future.

General manager
Beirut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Based in Beirut for nine months, my employers booked me in to Park Tower Suites because another colleague had been very happy here before. And so am I.

I'm staying in a top floor suite comprised of two halves: one a large lounge/diner/kitchenette, the other a bedroom/bathroom. The bedroom has a walk-out balcony, not room to sit out (as on lower floors) but nice to have the 'outdoor access', including views to the west (dramatic sunsets beyond the city skyline, and the Mediterranean horizon). Bathroom is very well-appointed, including bidet. (Why do they put tape on the open loo-roll when they clean the room?!). Wifi is free (as it should be) and good, for multiple devices.

So far I've spent three months here and, after a three week trip home, am happy to return for a further six months. The hotel is situated in a great part of town, within walking distance of great shopping, eating and nightlife options, and within easy reach of many other recommended spots.

The rooms are modern, very comfortable, nicely decorated and well equipped - beds, cupboards, sofas, chairs, tv in both rooms and nice choice of lighting throughout.

Staff, from cleaners to Reception are always happy, helpful and quick to respond to any queries or requests.

My wife came to visit for two weeks and was warmly welcomed by everyone. She booked a treatment in the luxurious G-Spa facility in the hotel (which I think is a separate business). She was over the moon with the two-hour session and said it was the best such experience she has had anywhere in the world.

Breakfast and Gym membership is free for daily guests but not for monthly residents. I have used the gym which is extremely well-equipped. I've had breakfast in the restaurant and the choice seems reasonable and tastes good and fresh, but normally I buy in and eat in my room.

On arrival, the first room I got smelt strongly of cigar smoke, which I reported the next morning. The management tried to eradicate the problem during the day but when I returned from work I could still smell it so they moved me to an alternative straight away. I was very happy with it and am still there now.

As a self-catering suite, I was surprised at the lack of utensils supplied - almost none on arrival, and a wooden spoon, straining ladle, useless vegetable knife and cheapo chopping board on request. I appreciate that most people won't want them, but perhaps they should have a central supply downstairs of useful tools for those who ask - a serving spoon, a frying-pan lifter, garlic press, decent knife? The iron is new, but not very powerful, so hard work. Again, most won't want it much, but ...

I've had reason to call maintenance on a number of occasions - aircon unit leaking, cooker giving me a small electric shock. Response has always been rapid, friendly and efficient. I suspect the infrastructure is not as modern as the interior design.

Self-op laundry facilities are excellent. When I left Beirut for a few weeks they were happy to keep my stuff in storage for me.

Any of the above quibbles are far outweighed by the overall ambience and quality of the live-in experience.

Park Tower is my home from home. Thanks!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the **08 side have great sunsets. Sit-out balconies on lower floors, better views instead...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Cillian d
Sure your review could be considered a reward. Please allow me to thank you for all your comments and description mentioned above which could be really used as a marketing tool. You inspected and noticed right; We do concentrate on the promptness of services especially the maintenance. All the appreciation for your esteemed company and your employer.
Please do consider that my door is always open to welcome our guests and it would be a pleasure to meet you once you have couple of minutes.
Thank you once again for taking time in writing all the above.

Waleed Abou Zeid

Been to ParkTower Suites? Share your experiences!