TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Ranked #5 of 115 Hotels in Beirut
Cali
“The place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

A recent visit to de Middle East included a stop in Beirut to visit family. The accomodation at this hotel, taking into account the fast speed internet, people's hospitality and willingness to accomodate all our needs, plus a full equiped kitchinette, makes it an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Jocada

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at ParkTower Suites Beirut.

It is indeed a great pleasure to know that we made the right impression and gave you an unforgettable experience as usual.

I am very glad to note your satisfaction for the fast speed internet, the staff and promptness in serving our guests and all other facilities.

Thank you for your review which is considered a recommendation for our shoppers.
I look forward to welcoming you back next time you decide to visit us!

Waleed Abou Zeid

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Sadly, I have to agree with the negative reviews below (despite Walid's best efforts to mitigate the damage). I have stayed in top hotels around the world, including many of the world's best (such as the Kempinski in Instanbul, or La Mamounia in Marrakech, or the Mandarin Oriental in Hong Kong). This is far from being a top hotel, and is much more in-line with a Best Western, Sheraton, or Holiday Inn. Let me explain.

First of all, the service at the concierge is merely average. The concierge at the front desk rarely, if ever, greets guests who enter the hotel. Often, he/she is either (1) playing on the computer or (2) chatting with friends on the phone. I remember only two isolated instances, in the five weeks that I stayed at the ParkTower suites, where I found the concierge courteous. And both times it was Mohammed, who occupies the desk after midnight.

Second, the cleaning service is laughable. I often returned, after my room was cleaned, to find that either (1) the trash had not been thrown out, (2) dishes had not been cleaned, (3) ashtrays had suddenly disappeared for no apparent reason, (3) towels were returned haphazardly. It become a sordid game, actually, to guess which element the cleaning crew messed up that day. Did they forget to replenish the shampoo or the gel? Did they return the towels, but only include hand towels and forget to include a true bath towel? All of these happened, and more. Unfortunately, there was also no rhyme or reason to the mishaps. Towels might disappear on a Monday, only to reappear four days later. Similarly, I often went five or six days without having the shampoo or body gel replenished. Eventually, I grew tired of complaining, and merely bought my own set at the local pharmacy.

This isn't to mention the slew of other inconveniences I encountered at ParkTower Suits. For example, I was given trouble at the gym for my name not being on "the list" of people allowed to use the gym--despite the fact that, as a guest who is staying for an extended stay in the hotel, I have the right to use the gym pursuant to ParkTower Suites' policy.

Put simply, I recommend searching elsewhere for accommodations in Beirut.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Daniel H,

We believe that your review above is related to rhonaalice’s; it is describing the same stay in the same room. We have already posted our reply regarding your remarks.
As for the free gym access, in a monthly reservation it is not applicable and this was clearly mentioned in your confirmation e mail.

We are ready to welcome you in ParkTower Suites at any time and please do consider that my door is always open to welcome our guests.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I visited parktower suites 1 week ago. I didnt believe that there is such generous hotel in beirut.....my visit aim was to inspect the hotel rooms and services, in order to start New business.....and what iam pretty sure that it will be our Business travellers destination as there is free high speed internet, full equiped kitchenette, free breakfast and access to the gym pool and Jacuzzi and free underground parking space.our CEO and employees can benefit during their business trip from hotel facilities and from the location as its in ashrafieh Beirut nby pubs resto shopping malls and specially its very safe location. not only for business, I do recommand parktower for my friends when they come for vacation...great location u can go mountain sea and enjoy the night life and after long day u come back to your quiet anxious room.you sre fully served when u step out from the car.
Briefly the hotel is as appearing on their website and better.

• Stayed September 2013
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Pinklb89
All the thanks from me and my colleagues for your review that could be considered a reward. Your review could be really used as a marketing tool. You inspected and noticed right; as I knew few things about you that you are a picky person, I will consider this as a certificate. You are right that our hotel is safe for that most of the multinational companies are our customers, as well as it is considered ideal for business shoppers and for families. We are offering now the best facilities and always seeking to stay pioneers.
Your CEO, your colleagues and sure yourself will be always most welcomed in ParkTower Suites and I wish you a successful business.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 3 days with my friend and her baby daughter. Originally we had reserved a room and requested an extra baby cot. We were pleasantly surprised that the cot was there and placed in the room upon checkin without having to request or remind them.

Our stay was very comfortable. The staff was super friendly and an hour or so after we checked in, we received a call from an employee named Lara asking us about our feedback and checking to see if everything was up to our expectation. I thought that was a nice touch considering i don't usually get check-in calls during other hotel visits. The room was fully equipped with toiletries as well as coffee that got replenished on a daily basis without us having to request them. I had difficulty using the remote control to activate the cable tv so i called the front desk and within less than a minute they had sent a gentleman from maintenance to show me how to use it. My favorite was the breakfast buffet. In a nutshell, they are extremely generous with their food. The food is fresh and replenished constantly and made fresh instead of just being heated up.

The location is great because it's near the ABC mall and within walking distance from shopping stores and downtown Beirut.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to any of my friends who are coming to visit Beirut in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Indji,
Thank you for staying with us at ParkTower Suites Beirut and for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor.
It makes me really proud to know that you had a nice stay with us and that you noticed our prompt services in addition to the friendly staff. I am also glad you benefited from our restaurant as I checked and knew that you used it for all kinds of meal.
You are right that our hotel is near all shopping stores and malls while you feel it is very calm to unload your stress.Thank you for your kind words about our services and facilities.

Thank you once again for choosing ParkTower Suites during your last visit. It was a pleasure having you among us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Beirut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Located in a very quiet and beautiful area, Achrafieh, Park Tower suites has offered me everything i was searching for. Very friendly and professional staff, comfortable and very nice rooms, perfect gym and spa, it will definitely be my choice every time i want to choose a hotel in Beirut. Very close to all restaurants and malls, it is the best choice for both business and tourism visitors. Thank you for the staff and i advice everyone to stay there.

Room Tip: Higher floors with nice city viwe
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Fares N,
I would like to thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay in ParkTower Suites.
It is a pleasure to know that we exceeded all your expectations, from the moment of your arrival till your departure.
Many thanks for complimenting the staff, the rooms, the location and all other facilities in the hotel.

I personally look forward to welcoming you back to ParkTower Suites Beirut in the near future

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The beds are comfortable,the rooms adequate with a TV in every room (I had a 2 bedroom suite)the lodging basically clean.I liked having a large refrigerator.The service on the other hand was spotty at best there was a lack of towels occasionally, a lack of body gel(we got our own)at others water bottles were not replaced,the only sharp knife broke etc,we also had issues with the internet,eventually fixed but so slow...The front desk staff always chatting on the phone??!!Makes zero effort. The balcony forget it cannot be used it 2 noisy AC units are right there.My other gripe was Madame Fadia [--] who booked my suite in April on the premises, and refused to acknowledge the massive drop in the rates(she gave 4 or 5 different answers when contacted) published on their website in early August ,12 days prior to my arrival .She furthermore made no effort to upgrade maybe, or to even contact me when I checked in or during the month I was there ,showing zero concern about me as a customer.The only thing that matters is clearly the money.As a Lebanese American I am appalled by the sub par manner I was dealt with.I hence cancelled the second part of my stay and moved to Le Gray! Ah now that is a property that understands the definition of customer service.Never again will I stay here and I certainly cannot recommend this property.Price too high for( lack) of services rendered.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear rhonaalice,

I appreciate that you took the time to describe the positive points in ParkTower Suites.
I met today with the key persons in the hotel and gathered your requests and feedback during your stay (12 August-12 September) and really was more than surprised because all your stay was superb as you assured it in writing upon your check out.
Fadia is in charge of reservations, she informed the guest relations agent to call you; they did and received a reply that everything was going fine.
Furthermore refilling one liter of bottled mineral water and two bottles of shower gel is done on daily basis unless a guest asks for more, which unfortunately did not happen from your behalf (same thing for the towels).
The front desk agents use the phone to follow our guests’ requirements and demands.
As for the rate, we follow the yield management concept for that it happened that we couldn't offer the rate that you desired.
At the end, I am definitely sure that each review is beneficial in order to keep on fine tuning; this is why ParkTower Suites is ranked close to the five stars hotels in Beirut. We are ready to welcome you in our hotel at any time and please do consider that my door is always open to welcome our guests.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Park Tower Hotel strategic place was ideal place for the calm weekend we seeked while still staying in busy ashrafieh. The room was beautiful and well kept and we truly enjoyed a good service.

we will definitely be visiting again.

S.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
WaleedAbouZeid, General Manager at ParkTower Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear s s,

Thank you for the time you spent to write your review; it is summarized, well arranged and enough to guide potential guests to select ParkTower Suites. Our hotel has always been preferred throughout the years, competing by its location, services and facilities.
We will definitely keep our standards up to reach our guests full satisfaction as we always do,

Waleed Abou Zeid

Been to ParkTower Suites? Share your experiences!