I stay at Rotana dring my Beirut visit in january 2013.First impression was ok.
Magnificent location,only meters from the Pigeons rock and more than great view.
Check in was incredible slow,i wait more than 1,5 hours.
The management gives upgrade to suite but there was no explanation for such a slow
registration process.Inside the suite all well,but don;t forget this property is classified as
hotel apartments.Bed was wonderfull,bedroom designed with taste.Living room tight and seating sofa small,in case you have child no way to sleep on it.
There is internet free and running well.Breakfast is rich and value for money.
For sure i recommend this place to all.
- Also Known As:
- Raouche Arjaan By Rotana Hotel
- Raouche Arjaan By Rotana Hotel Beirut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Raouché Arjaan by Rotana is a modern property designed with up-to-date technology and facilities catering to both long-term guests and families alike. Travellers planning on staying in a city for longer than the average traveller will appreciate the more spacious accommodation, whilst families relish the promise of an environment which more closely resembles home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Raouche Arjaan by Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.