TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Ranked #10 of 115 Hotels in Beirut
uk
“Stunning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

What a view I had to wake up to every morning. This fab hotel had great staff from beginning to end and I was upgraded to a suite with a little kitchen - it was delightful thanks to the lovely ladies in reception . A very nice spread for breakfast and the lovely lady who cleaned my room was polite and very helpful. I would highly recommend to stay in this hotel and it has many well known fast food places and coffee places right next door so very good if you are on the run like i usually am.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure reading your post and the excellent descriptions you gave about the hotel.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a pleasant time at the hotel and was fond with the service which left a lasting impact on you.

Thank you for your lovely review and recommendation about the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Hotel Beirut. We are very grateful that you have taken the time to give your opinion, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Hala Massaad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Barcelona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

It is well known that hotels in Beirut are expensive. Stayed there for one night for business. Location is nice, you can see the Med although the windows should be cleaner. What amazes me in todays world is than in a 180 US$ hotel, internet or breakfast are not included. These details would prevent me from staying there again.

The bed is nice, breakfast is also very good (20US$). If you can afford it, it is a good place to stay but am sure that there can be more competitive choices around, especially now tat tourism is very low in Lebanon.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Mr. Ferrer,

Thank you for staying at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut and sharing with us your input on trip advisor.
I have well received your comments and we will make sure to enhance the needed.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservations.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

excelent service, the reception are very friendly and helpful, also i would like to thank wassim for his usual help and for taking good care of me and the family,

i received an excellent room at the 16th floor directly infront of the sea rock' also i loved the room and the breakfast served,

Arjaan is the perfect property to visit when coming to beirut,

• Stayed November 2012
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Hotel Beirut and for posting such a lovely review.
It makes us proud to read that you rated us as the perfect property to visit when coming to Beirut.

Thank you again for your honest review and for promoting Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Hotel.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon among us.

One again, thank you for your recommendation.

syia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had a an excelent stay at Rauche Arjaan, and what attracted me to this properrty is the amazing view directly infront of the sea and the special care of the reception staff, specially darin,Joseph.
a very special thanks goes to Mr.Wassim who encourged me in buying the rotana member and for the special care I receive from him during my stay, all my friends and family concidered Arjaan as our home in lebanon.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Mr. Midani,

Thank you for your positive feedback.
My team and I were very pleased to know that we have met your expectations, and that you had a great stay with us.

Thank you once again for choosing the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana hotel as your home in Beirut. I look forward to welcoming you back at our property.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Mohammad from Jordan.. I stayed at raouche arjaan by rotana where there was a great and direct view to the rock, a very helpful team, nice and clean room, I made reservation with a travel agency from my country but unfortunately the reservation was not made and rotana team managed to find me a room without telling me that there was no reservation , I was really impressed by the professionalism of the team. Although it was my first time to Lebanon but I felt like home since I had great guidance and at all time...thank u for making my stay an unforgettable one and I will come back for sure...a place that has to be seen by every tourist

• Stayed November 2012
Raouche, General Manager at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Mr. Sayyed,

Thank you for taking the time to write your valued review.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Raouché Arjaan by Rotana Beirut Hotel, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future at your home away from home.

Thank you for choosing Rotana Hotels Group.

Kind regards,

Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed four nights at the hotel and enjoyed the experience! I found the reception staff in particular always helpful and willing to do that bit extra which makes one feel valued. I do not remember all names, though all deserve a mention; but Hala and Malak were two very sweet and efficient ladies. The breakfast was excellent and personnel also very service-minded. The only staff that I found a little less alert were the porters. The room with facilities was nice, though there was a certain, persistent, low motor noise - perhaps from the aircon system. It did not seem worthy of complaint, though, and may be different in other rooms. I used the wireless internet connection in the lobby/cafeteria area, and once the services of the conference center - all to my perfect satisfaction. The hotel taxi service was reliable. Staff language ability was excellent, comprising at least Arabic, English, French and Spanish. I would visit again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is in an excellent location in central Beirut, a short drive to all hot spots in this vibrant city with its leisure, entertainment, fashion and "trendy" locations. On arrival to Beirut Airport, a young smart looking hotel executive welcomed me at the Rotana Airport Desk, my name, although difficult to some, was written correctly on the large LCD screen at the Rotana airport Desk. A spotless clean Mercedes limo waiting with a smiling courteous chauffer drove me to the hotel. Friendly staff welcoming from the door, to the reception, the luggage porter and all mentioned my name in an appropriate manner.
The breathtaking views of the Mediterranean and the Roche, the buzzing road underneath, the easy walk around the hotel vicinity and the short drive to Zaytouna Bay, Gemmayze with its night life, and Solidier made the location of the hotel superb for my visit
My room was excellent with all facilities and amenities. Easy connection to the internet (I went down to the business centre as I couldn’t connect to my tablet in the room. The young man there (Tony) offered to come up to my room to hook me to the internet, which was nice of him and no trouble at all
Breakfast with excellent variety and even my favorite cereal, Fruit & Fiber was available. They just couldn’t find my skimmed milk!!
I would like to thank Hala Massad, the General Manager for such excellent standards, and would like to say that I will be back to stay at Raouche Arjaan by Rotana, Beirut

Room Tip: sea view!!