TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“In lieu of other better 5 star hotels around the city, it may not be my first pick again” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Beirut

You added Four Seasons Hotel Beirut to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1418 Professor Wafic Sinno Avenue | Minet El Hosn, Beirut 2020 4107, Lebanon   |
Ranked #7 of 115 Hotels in Beirut
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Rooms are large with nice amenities. Very clean and well looked after. Reception was great and cordial service. The hotel has a couple of F&B outlets , one at least had a nice terrace. Location of the hotel is right opposite of the Zaitonah bay which is great. The area offers a nice collection of restaurants and coffee shops and a very walking range. Everything went smooth till I saw this 5 star facility demanding 3 USD for an espresso shot. These are typical room amenity if many 3 star hotels. Don’t know why but picture is attached.

Room Tip: higher floors are more quite. sometime noise from the roads are annoying.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

haven't been to Lebanon since 2008 and i booked four seasons because its the newest hotel there and usually you cant be disappointment

some location has sea view some not

over all experience was good .

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Spoow,

Thank you for sharing your experience on our TripAdvisor page and for choosing to stay with us here at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut!

We are certainly glad that you chose to stay with us after 7 years of your last visit to Beirut, and we hope that we gave you memorable experiences to take back with you!

The Four Seasons Beirut team are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed a few time at Four Seasons Beirut and i have the best memories there. Excellent service starting from the security and valet, to the front desk, to the concierge, to the housekeeping and the lobby lounge waiters, they were all very helpful and welcoming. The room is nice and the location is just perfect! I just wish something could be done about the traffic light across Zaitunay Bay, it has always been so difficult to cross the street.
Thank you for making my Beirut visits very enjoyable!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Noufbw,

It was indeed a great pleasure reading your review on our TripAdvisor page, and I was very glad to know that the Four Seasons Beirut team made your stay a truly memorable one.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back on your next Beirut visit!

Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location of this hotel is perfect for business and tourism, it's in the downtown area which is almost all new and looking to the sea. It's less than 10 minutes walking to the shopping areas where you can also find some restaurants. Moreover the service at the hotel it just at the level of a Four Seasons. The one thing I didn't really liked is room service one morning, the food was really bad, but was once out of 4 times we asked for room service. As tip, it is cheaper to ask for room service than to go for breakfast at the restaurant.

Room Tip: Not sure if the sea view is worth the extra price.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Traveler4Leisure,

I would like to thank you for sharing a review on our TripAdvisor page following your stay with us here at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut!

I am delighted to note that you had an overall pleasant experience with us and have communicated to the F&B team the concern you mentioned regarding room service. I can assure you that we will look further into it.

I thank you once again for being our guest and definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

This is my third visit of Many more to come am sure. Once u get hooked up w the excellent standards u simply cannot go back to another hotel. I was in beirut for a work meeting at another hotel. I simply had to move to FS after the end of the meeting. The rooftop pool was amazing even in November. Everyone is So friendly and remembers all the little details. Special thks to Mohammad attar from breakfast grill his service was so impeccable and his smile so sincere I have to mention him by name. My mom is an old lady with handicap and she came to visit and they made her feel so special, that is priceless! My baby niece was greeted w a toy gift. My passport paperwork processed. Service best in town! Sea view best in town!

Room Tip: Sea view always better
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear lala1232013,

What a pleasure it is reading such a wonderful review from you on our TripAdvisor page.

Thank you so much for the nice notes. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything during your stay, from the rooftop pool, the friendliness of the staff, and especially Mohammad Attara's service. I am sure Mohammad will be very proud to hear this!

All of us at Four Seasons Beirut are looking forward to welcome you back very soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

I have had many good experiences at the Four Seasons over the years, from drinks at The Roof to wonderful meals at The Grill Room. I have even stayed a couple of times and have always found the service standards to be excellent; the valet and door staff are attentive and courteous and the front desk are always helpful and friendly.

Being relatively new to yoga and having taken classes in a couple of spots in Beirut, I was therefore curious to try a session at the hotel. I hadn't actually experienced The Spa and saw this as the perfect opportunity to do so.

So off I went, after a grueling day at work and boy was I happy I did. From the moment I entered The Spa, I felt nothing less than pampered.

I was greeted with a big smile at the reception desk by Sami, whose solicitous and warm demeanour couldn't have been more welcoming. Sami was extremely attentive in showing me the way. He was kind and professional without being too friendly.

The changing rooms were spotless, luxurious and excellently equipped.

The yoga session itself was a treat. Tara expressed genuine interest in who I was and made me feel very much at ease. The hour and a half session, albeit intense, was excellently organised and executed. I achieved harmony and balance by the end of it and walked out of the Four Seasons in a state of zen.

I was further impressed by the fact that the Spa Manager, Charbel, called me the following day to gauge my feedback. I really appreciated the gesture and the authenticity of the phone call.

I have already booked to go next week and cannot recommend the experience enough. It is such great value at $17USD and the best 90 minutes spent in an otherwise manic Beirut city!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dear WonderAlis,

I would like to sincerely thank you for such a detailed and generous feedback!

We are more than happy to learn of all your great experiences with us in the hotel, and glad that you enjoyed the new yoga classes with Instructor Tara!

Thank you for your compliments regarding Charbel's attentive and professional service. We are definitely looking forward to welcome you back again!

My best regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

those who have experienced lebanon, will know its hard to get a member
on a Good day mood, i went and stayed initial plan two nights and came in distraught
and upset and i was comforted by a lovely woman ( did not catch her name ) - who i even called prior and said expect someone coming in very casual. appearance - comfortable beds comfortable everything, i felt safe secure
the ambiance is calm and peaceful, the staff are professional, i am grateful
to know there is a wonderful hotel like this in Lebanon
bless them always
luluwa i.

Room Tip: sea view lovely- but try to get it away from where there is a bit of soon to be construction all i...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Beirut? Share your experiences!