TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Review of Four Seasons Hotel Beirut

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Hotel Beirut to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1418 Professor Wafic Sinno Avenue | Minet El Hosn, Beirut 2020 4107, Lebanon   |
Ranked #11 of 113 hotels in Beirut
Paphos, Cyprus
“Warm wishes to the hotel staff happy memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Only good words for the excellence of service, location, interiors. You are at the most spectacular place in Beirut, walking distance to everywhere. Spa is nice, swimming pool brings you at the top of the city, fantastic rooms. Please mind that breakfast is not included in price, this was a bit strange to us, also taxi drivers cooperating with the hotel, at our opinion were not local. So to have a fast and a cheap ride need to walk 50 m away from the hotel, then get a local taxi. We had a very nice experience and probably will go there again soon. Shops are right next to it and the best music hall is also nearby, do not miss it..

Room Tip: Sea view rooms will give panorama of the port and marina,
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear ElenaMarchenko,

I am delighted to note that you experienced a pleasant time with us and that you were happy with our service, location and interiors.
We are also delighted that you have enjoyed our spa and our swimming pool.

I was, however, very sorry to learn of your disappointment with taxi drivers, which I will personally discuss internally to make sure it doesn’t happen in the future, in addition to your concern about the breakfast not being included in the rate.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Beirut!

221 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Turkish first
Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This hotel is situated in a lovely location overlooking the sea and close to Solidere & the shopping area....
The rooms are extremely confortable, fantastic bathroom and lovely amenities !!
The view from the roof is stunning.
The staff are very friendly and welcoming, the service is great.
The food is very good as well !!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear isabellalucci,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Four Seasons Hotel Beirut on Trip Advisor.
It was a pleasure to read such a positive review and happy to hear you enjoyed our location, we hope that you had enough time for shopping.

I am delighted to note that you complementing the rooms, our staff and out food!

I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Beirut in the near future.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed at the Four Seasons for a couple of nights at their Residential Suite. The view was excellent, the room was beautiful; however, the service was at par with the rest of the 5 star hotels. While the service in itself was great, I did not feel that it lived up to its reputation. The staff were friendly and the food was good nevertheless. The Bar is incredible.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Ahmedng,

I am delighted to note that you experienced a pleasant time with us and that you were happy with your sea view suite and all the staff you encountered throughout your stay.

I sincerely appreciate you complementing our facilities specially the Bar!

Beirut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This terrific hotel is centrally located with exceptional customer service, comfortable rooms and a fantastic spa. Although I am a resident in Beirut, my partner and I regularly stay at this hotel to enjoy the luxurious experience it offers. This remains one of the top hotels I have ever stayed in, with quality staff that know how to take care of their guests and exquisite restaurant outlets. Through personal experience, I believe no other hotel in this city comes even close to the Four Seasons Beirut and I highly recommend this hotel to both travelers and locals. I can't wait to be back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Maya N,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor on our property.
We are delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about our hotel and staff.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our facilities especially the spa, the comfort of your room and our restaurant.

I am sure our staff will be delighted to hear that they have impressed you with their quality of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. And again thank you for sharing your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut on TripAdvisor.

Hong Kong
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Had a pleasant stay.
As I was travelling to Beirut and I wasn't to sure what to expect I chose this hotel because of their world wide brand reputation. What I got is what I expected. Nothing special but still quality and service were good.
Also located walking distance to solidere which is the old town which has been beautifully rebuilt with many shops, cafes and restaurants.

View from the roof is great and the pool is stunning.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Gumjoytravels,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion following your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.

I am delighted to note that you experienced a pleasant time with us and that you were happy with the pool and the roof.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Arrived on the 6th of December, although I didn't mention to the hotel when am I arriving. They were expecting us even 2 hours before check in time. ;)
High floor room as requested and a baby crib.
Extreemly friendly through the welcoming process. Escorted by a friendly receptionist to the room and she did the check-in process in the room including passport and CC copies with iPad, to make our life easier and go through the reception check in hassle..
Next day morning breakfast in our sea view room balcony was breath taking.
Going in and out of the hotel we were always greeted with smiles from the staff
Thanks for the warm welcome
Will certainly do it again..

• Stayed December 2012
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Dear kabouzeid,

I am indeed pleased to know that we gave you a proper Four Seasons welcome and escorting!

What a pleasure to know that you had a great stay with us and found our staff friendly!

I look forward to welcoming you back to Beirut in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

With one of the best roof top swimming pools I've ever swam in, Four Seasons Beirut is worth a stay. Excellent service, good location and amazing roof top views makes for a really enjoyable visit. Would certainly stay here again on a future visit to this great city.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Londonboi,

I would like to express my appreciation to you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.

What a pleasure it is to know that you had an experience to remember with us, and enjoyed our rooftop pool, service, and location.

I am happy to know that Four Seasons Hotel Beirut will be your choice of stay when you visit Beirut again.