TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Review of Four Seasons Hotel Beirut

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Hotel Beirut to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1418 Professor Wafic Sinno Avenue | Minet El Hosn, Beirut 2020 4107, Lebanon   |
Ranked #10 of 114 hotels in Beirut
Beirut
“Outstanding hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This terrific hotel is centrally located with exceptional customer service, comfortable rooms and a fantastic spa. Although I am a resident in Beirut, my partner and I regularly stay at this hotel to enjoy the luxurious experience it offers. This remains one of the top hotels I have ever stayed in, with quality staff that know how to take care of their guests and exquisite restaurant outlets. Through personal experience, I believe no other hotel in this city comes even close to the Four Seasons Beirut and I highly recommend this hotel to both travelers and locals. I can't wait to be back!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Maya N,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor on our property.
We are delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about our hotel and staff.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our facilities especially the spa, the comfort of your room and our restaurant.

I am sure our staff will be delighted to hear that they have impressed you with their quality of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. And again thank you for sharing your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut on TripAdvisor.

224 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Had a pleasant stay.
As I was travelling to Beirut and I wasn't to sure what to expect I chose this hotel because of their world wide brand reputation. What I got is what I expected. Nothing special but still quality and service were good.
Also located walking distance to solidere which is the old town which has been beautifully rebuilt with many shops, cafes and restaurants.

View from the roof is great and the pool is stunning.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Gumjoytravels,

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion following your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut.

I am delighted to note that you experienced a pleasant time with us and that you were happy with the pool and the roof.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Arrived on the 6th of December, although I didn't mention to the hotel when am I arriving. They were expecting us even 2 hours before check in time. ;)
High floor room as requested and a baby crib.
Extreemly friendly through the welcoming process. Escorted by a friendly receptionist to the room and she did the check-in process in the room including passport and CC copies with iPad, to make our life easier and go through the reception check in hassle..
Next day morning breakfast in our sea view room balcony was breath taking.
Going in and out of the hotel we were always greeted with smiles from the staff
Thanks for the warm welcome
Will certainly do it again..

• Stayed December 2012
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Dear kabouzeid,

I am indeed pleased to know that we gave you a proper Four Seasons welcome and escorting!

What a pleasure to know that you had a great stay with us and found our staff friendly!

I look forward to welcoming you back to Beirut in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

With one of the best roof top swimming pools I've ever swam in, Four Seasons Beirut is worth a stay. Excellent service, good location and amazing roof top views makes for a really enjoyable visit. Would certainly stay here again on a future visit to this great city.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Londonboi,

I would like to express my appreciation to you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.

What a pleasure it is to know that you had an experience to remember with us, and enjoyed our rooftop pool, service, and location.

I am happy to know that Four Seasons Hotel Beirut will be your choice of stay when you visit Beirut again.

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Stayed in FS Beirut for 4 days and absolutely satisfied with it. Room 1401 - panoramic city view, recommended. Restaurants are very good quality. Hotel location is perfect, too (very close to the harbor and to the historical/commerce center of the city.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear SeverilovAndrey,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor!

It is great to hear you had a satisfying stay with us. Thank you for recommending our room, the view, and hotel location.

We hope you will come back to Beirut and visit us soon.

Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This hotel is in a wonderful location with a stunning view of the water. All the staff are extremely hospitable and accomidating. Service is top notch and location is excellent. You won't go wrong staying here. Breakfast croissants were quite good in the morning,

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Katebet,

I would like to thank you for writing such a positive review ,and taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

What a pleasure it is to know that you found our hotel's location, hospitality and service excellent.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you again to Four Seasons Hotel Beirut!

Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

The Lebanese have always demonstrated superiority in their hospitality, and Four Seasons have confirmed. I stayed for a week for business, and I must stay the staff, cleanliness, luxury, and food were all fantastic. 10 thumbs up.

Room Tip: Getting an ocean view or city view - both are fantastic.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
StefanSimkovics, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Waminator,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful feedback with great images of our hotel.

I would like to express my gratitude for your positive impressions of Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, and for complimenting our staff, cleanliness, luxury, and food.

I definitely look forward to welcome you back to the lovely city, Beirut!

Stefan Simkovics,

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Beirut? Share your experiences!