TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Upgrade Me Please!!!
Ranked #17 of 113 hotels in Beirut
“Amazing place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay ! Thanks to the staff who provided a great service and were very welcoming. The food was really good. Moreover the location of this hotel helped me visit all the places I wanted without being stuck in traffic ! I definitely recommend this hotel to all travelers !

• Stayed July 2012

123 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Arabic first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This hotel is situated in a nice location where you can reach out everything so close to the major districts in the main capital. the rooms are really, not so big but comfortable. the employees are very professional and they help you a lot

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This hotel is a perfect place to stay in Beirut because it is very accessible. It is very near to the commercial district Hamra, and the Corniche, and the very famous Pigeon Rocks. A walk can be a very pleasant experience. The hotel rooms are also very clean and cozy and all the staff are very friendly. I highly recommend this hotel to all travelers.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
Lagos, Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

i had a wonderful and pleasant stay at city suite. professional and welcoming environment made my trip smooth and problem free. the rooms are extremy presentable and very comfortable. the location of the hotel makes it easy to access most of the business areas in downtown.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sterling Heights, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I highly recommend city suite hotel. I spent a week there. They have spacious rooms, and most importantly clean. I had the chance to try their breakfast and lunch. The chef makes amazing food, especially the middle eastern menu is just to die for :) Front desk is always at your service making my stay comfortable and pleasurable. Thumbs up to the great service! I know now that this is the place I'm going back to ever

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I loved this hotel. Although I stayed at another hotels before, this time, I chose this hotel because it was near to my friend's house.
Upon my arrival, I was welcomed by very friendly staff, and within seconds I was in my room. Everything smelled clean and fresh, the reception staff asked me many time if I need anything and they arrange for me taxi and were very thoughtful (thank you Joyce, Yehya and Wael).
They had very nice room service 24 hours at reasonable prices, cheaper than restaurants close by, this was very helpful for me.
I will stay there on my next trip because I feel almost at home.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Prague, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This hotel is conveniently located and the staff is amazing. I think that they are simply tops. It was, however, a pain that WIFI is only available in the lobby. In addition, my first night I "slept" in room 505 where I had to listen to the major construction next door that went on ALL NIGHT. Stupidly, I didn't contact reception. They moved me as soon as I complained. So, ask for a room that doesn't end in 5 - at least until the construction is done! Breakfast was "ok." The final morning I admit to seeking out the Starbucks which is a five minute walk from the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to City Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!