TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Special Offer
Free WIFI and Upgrade
Ranked #17 of 115 Hotels in Beirut
Lagos, Nigeria
“one of the nicest hotel u can check in”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

i had a wonderful and pleasant stay at city suite. professional and welcoming environment made my trip smooth and problem free. the rooms are extremy presentable and very comfortable. the location of the hotel makes it easy to access most of the business areas in downtown.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Arabic first
Sterling Heights, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I highly recommend city suite hotel. I spent a week there. They have spacious rooms, and most importantly clean. I had the chance to try their breakfast and lunch. The chef makes amazing food, especially the middle eastern menu is just to die for :) Front desk is always at your service making my stay comfortable and pleasurable. Thumbs up to the great service! I know now that this is the place I'm going back to ever

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I loved this hotel. Although I stayed at another hotels before, this time, I chose this hotel because it was near to my friend's house.
Upon my arrival, I was welcomed by very friendly staff, and within seconds I was in my room. Everything smelled clean and fresh, the reception staff asked me many time if I need anything and they arrange for me taxi and were very thoughtful (thank you Joyce, Yehya and Wael).
They had very nice room service 24 hours at reasonable prices, cheaper than restaurants close by, this was very helpful for me.
I will stay there on my next trip because I feel almost at home.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Prague, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This hotel is conveniently located and the staff is amazing. I think that they are simply tops. It was, however, a pain that WIFI is only available in the lobby. In addition, my first night I "slept" in room 505 where I had to listen to the major construction next door that went on ALL NIGHT. Stupidly, I didn't contact reception. They moved me as soon as I complained. So, ask for a room that doesn't end in 5 - at least until the construction is done! Breakfast was "ok." The final morning I admit to seeking out the Starbucks which is a five minute walk from the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have travelled all over the world writing about travel and have stayed in many many hotels, but until we arrived at this hotel I have never been a victim of theft.
We stayed for 8 nights and on the second morning after breakfast we inadvertently left our iPad unlocked in the room, something which we are ordinarily extremely cautious about. The following morning we went looking for it to take to breakfast to use the hotel's wifi and were horrified to find that it was no longer there.
The hotel began an investigation and thoroughly searched the video footage but without being able to see what occurred once staff were actually inside the room they couldn't pinpoint the theft conclusively. So we were left without our main tool for booking our upcoming 5 week holiday and also had to contend with the nightmare scenario of trying to obtain a police report from Lebanese Police who don't speak a word of English (we had to get our taxi driver to interpret!!) and who continued to refuse to help us, instead telling is to go to other stations in other districts.
After spending hours of our holiday and the cost of taxis, not to mention the sheer frustration of the whole exercise we finally gave up without getting the police report.

All of this aside, I have to say that this hotel is actually a very good place to stay. The location is close to the waterfront and Hamra district and the rooms are a good size and the breakfast is tasty.
Throughout our ordeal we received very kind support from Teddy - the hotel manager, who did his best to investigate and provide us assistance. He is a real gentleman and his professionalism was very much appreciated.
It might seem strange to recommend a hotel where an incident like this occurred but I don't believe that the hotel should suffer because of the actions of one person.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Mak C, Director of Sales at City Suite Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Mr. DBP,

First I would like to thank you for your cooperation and understanding. The situation you were put in was unacceptable and intolerable. We do our best to provide background checks for all our staff and our Closed Circuit Camera systems are located on each floor and at every exit. I am sure that you, Mr. Teddy and the authorities tried your hardest to pinpoint any theft by reviewing the cameras but to no avail. Once again we are sorry for the loss of your Ipad in Beirut and I hope it did not affect your stay.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

This was the second time I stay at city suite Hotel. I stayed for 10days. Everything was magical. great experience. The rooms were very clean, the staff very polite and helpful. You definitely feel welcomed and at home. The room was very neat, clean. It is in a very convenient location and the staff were very helpful, assisting us and making reservations for our dinners, comedy nights, night clubs... Will definitely come back, hopefully soon. I give it my highest recommendation.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Dr. Kay13,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and you have made it your home away from home! We take great pride in the quality and cleanliness of our rooms and suites and earning your trust and satisfaction is our priority. Thank you again for choosing City Suite Hotel Beirut and we are looking forward to your next visit.
Basrah, Al Basrah, Iraq
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Dear all,I stayed in this hotel a period of 7 days .I found it very convenient , wonderful stay and excellent service .you can use free Wi -Fi in the lobby for surfing internet either in receptionist or in small garden in front of hotel ,The ladies in the receptionist that she met us on arrival was very welcoming and very helpful and also we should not forget the men and ladies in the restaurant and in the receptionist also they are very welcoming people and very helpful, the room are very cleaning ,the bathroom as well .
overall ,I highly recommend it and the next time i'll stay in this hotel and I also recommend people to stay in the hotel ,at the end it contain all the people need beside the price is very convenient .

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear Mr. Hazem,

It makes me proud to read your review and I am glad that you found the services and the quality of our hotel to meet your expectations. It is our pleasure to accommodate you and I hope to have you at our hotel in the near future.

Been to City Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!