TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“location - great” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Beirut Downtown

You added Ramada Beirut Downtown to your Saves list
Ramada Beirut Downtown
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Mina El Hosn Chateaubriand Street | P.O Box 11-215, Beirut, Lebanon   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%, Book in Advance
Ranked #37 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
London, United Kingdom
“location - great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

spent a week here. Hotel is ok, but the location is very good. You are literally 5 mins from one of the nicest marina's in the med. Shops and restaurants are all very close too. Special mention to the barmen at the hotel who were all very welcoming and football mad!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Mr Tom

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Trip Advisor following your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very pleased to see that your stay was satisfactory. I personally sent your special mention to our barmen.

On behalf of the entire Team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kinds regards
Yasmine Eid Maalouf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
dubai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Sadly it's next to a construction site, so you will get woken up be building noises at 7am. Also depending on the room you'll get to even watch the workers watch you.however the hotel staff are nice and the rooms are clean. Bedding however could be replaced as the sheets we had were a bit threadbare. Also wasn't too keen coming across someone else's hair amongst our sheets

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Mr Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I would like to apologize for the construction inconvenient and we do hope it will be over within the coming months.

Thank you for highlighting to me the linen and hair issues, I will immediately investigate with the concerned and can assure you this is not up to our standards.

However, I am very pleased to see that you have enjoyed our staff and cleanliness.

I look forward to welcoming you back very soon and hopefully to get a second chance to prove to you the quality of services on which we have built our good reputation

With my best regards
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I loved the fact I could walk out of the door and be around the corner from the Downtown shops, and equally walk down to the waterfront.
Beds were superbly comfortable and rooms in great condition. Also had fabulous bathroom.
I did not eat in the hotel so could not comment on the food.
Very handy to have a business centre where we could print out boarding passes etc.
Would certainly recommend, and go back here!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Mrs Sarah,

I am very pleased to read that your overall rating was very satisfactory and that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your patronage, and recommending the hotel.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you once again assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on your next trip, I will be more than happy to take care of your booking.

Best regards
Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stayed at Ramada Downtown Beirut last March. it was simply an excellent experience. the hotel is in the middle of everything, Night life, restaurants, major attractions.
The rooms are very spacious and super clean, Free Wifi and complementary hot beverages every day. what makes you feel very comfortable is the attitude of the staff mainly at the front desk. they are extremly helpfull, it's like they know everything and they anticipate your needs.
I really enjoyed it and i will defenetly come back for my next stay in Beirut. I consider it my home now.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor rooms for better view
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us as well as our staff and services. Your lovely comments have been forwarded to all our Team and to the Front Desk Team particularly.

Again thank you for recommending our Hotel and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best Regards
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I first stayed at the Ramada in November 2010 and, as i very much appreciated my stay there, i decided to return between Christmas and new year's eve.
I could only spend a night there as a car bomb exploded not far away from the hotel.
This message is to thank the staff and the General Manager who were very professionnal during this awful event. They took good care of my daughter and I and booked us a room in an another hotel.
If you decide to spend some days in this great city Beirut go to the Ramada, very well located, very nice and professionnal staff, good rooms.
I'll definitely stay there for my next trip to Beirut.

J. Bordat

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Mr Bordat,

I am sorry you had to experiment such a situation in Lebanon and I hope this will not refrain you to visit our country again. Your safety and well being in those situations were our priorities, thus I am very pleased to read that you and your daughter are back home safely.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your patronage, lovely words, and recommending the hotel.

Best regards,
Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

the location is in mid downtown beirut, near everything. security available 24/7, the staff very friendly. clean rooms, excellent service. valet parking available, we stayed for 3 days. very comfortable if u have kids, professional staff in the front desk and very friendly, i would really recommend it. enjoy

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Mrs Nathalie

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay at Ramada Beirut Downtown.

I am very pleased to read that your overall rating was very satisfactory and I that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your patronage and recommending the hotel.

Meanwhile, have a wonderful New Year 2014 filled of Joys and Success.

Warms regards
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I stayed there for few nights, couple of times and the location is very nice, the staff is very professional especially the staff at the restaurant and lounge. They always smile and care for their guests, very friendly attitude. I would definitely come back to this hotel since it is as said, good value for money and experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
ramadadowntown, General Manager at Ramada Beirut Downtown, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Mrs Tamara,

I am very happy to notice that your overall rating was very satisfactory and I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our Hotel, Staff friendliness and location.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you once again for another great experience assuring you of our best care and quality services at all time.

Meanwhile, we would like to wish you a happy year end holidays and a very happy New Year 2014 filled of Joys and Success.

Warms regards
Yasmine Eid Maalouf

Been to Ramada Beirut Downtown? Share your experiences!