fine, it was relatively cheaper compared to a bunch of hotels, But for 66 USD a night, i expected something a bit more decent.
1. The hotels interior is so outdated and quite depressing to look at
2. The shower had salty sea water
3. the room was very worn out and doors didnt close properly.
4. wifi was extremely expensive
5. A bottle of drinking water cost 5 USD
However, the location was perfect, and close to almost everything in Hamra, and the cabs knew the hotel very well.
i dont recommend this hotel because its not a hostel, neiither a 2 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This family hotel is a 10 minutes drive from Beirut Airport. Located in the center of Hamra Street in Beirut, in the middle of shopping, leisure, and business area. Minutes from beaches, internet cafes, restaurants, transportation facilities, universities... It has a lovely ground floor terrace and a pretty light-filled breakfast room. Breakfast free of charge for bookings of 7 nights or more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Hotel Lebanon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Hotel Beirut