If this is supposed to be a 4 star hotel and amongst the 15 best in Kuwait, average hotels here must be really poor. Of course, this is Ibis chain and not Ritz Carlton, you may expect basics and thats it. But considering this, I found it expensive and overrated on tripadvisor. This is just a basic Ibis hotel you would find along any highway in the world and nothing more than a small economy room, shower, toilet, empty fridge and one complimentary bottle of water. For an overnight stay of 5 hours bearable but still expensive, and somewhat overrated here in my opinion. Service was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located down town, in the business district of Sharq, near banks and government offices. Walking distance from Souk Sharq and Kuwait Towers. Next to the Hamra Mall and business Tower. Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Sharq Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Kuwait City