This hotel is very clean. The lobby is very nice and the staff are very helpful.
On each floor there is a vending machine for water or soft drinks (Overpriced).
For a quick stay with safe, clean and reasonable price, this is the one.
There is no parking for this hotel except for a very small side walk next to it that holds 30 cars only so you might end up parking in the street if you come late at night.
Couple of shopping malls and restaurants are nearby.
I would defiantly will come back in god's well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located down town, in the business district of Sharq, near banks and government offices. Walking distance from Souk Sharq and Kuwait Towers. Next to the Hamra Mall and business Tower. Free WiFi, Free Coffee & Tea making facilities and Mini-fridge in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Sharq Kuwait reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Hotel Kuwait City
- Ibis Sharq Kuwait Kuwait City