“Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait

You added Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait to your Saves list
Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Aqeela Beach Fintas | Coastal Road 209, Kuwait City 51008, Kuwait   |
Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Kuwait City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed at Safir hotel from October 17th till 19th. I have only good things to say about the hotel.
Close to highway 30, easy access from airport, and away from the city hustle and bustle. Rooms are huge and clean. The view to the sea was also good.They have a huge breakfast spread as well.

I have to mention the kindness of the hotel staff and especially the fornt office, to find me rooms after I missed my flight due to rains. They were symphathetic and put me back in the same room I was in previously, in spite of the busy season.

Without their help, I would have been stranded on the road. Thank you. When I am back in Kuwait, I will stay at the Safir.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Safir Hotel R, General Manager at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback relevant to your recent stay in our hotel. We always aim to provide our guests with a wonderful Safir Fintas experience and we are delighted to know that we have provided you with one. Thank you very much for your appreciation of our rooms and our well trained associates. Rest assured you will always have a place to stay at Safir Fintas and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Kuwait.

Saif Eddin Mohammad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

The Safir Hotel and Residences are situated in an attractive location overlooking the Aqeela Beach on the Kuwait coast. This modern, well-appointed hotel is a relaxing place to stay, whether you are on business or simply want to spend a lazy weekend away from the traffic and bustle of Kuwait City.

I stayed for two weeks in one of the hotel's apartments while doing business in Kuwait on behalf of my company in the UK. Spotlessly clean and well-equipped, the apartment consists of a bedroom, living area with comfortable sofa and armchair, TV with numerous international and local channels, luxury bathroom, and even a kitchen area with microwave as well as tea- and coffee-making facilities.

A wide range of international buffet meals is available at the hotel's Flavours restaurant, and there is an in-house Al-Roshinah restaurant that serves local Kuwaiti dishes in a sumptuous setting. For all-day snacks there is the Chit-Chat cafe.

A particularly attractive feature of this hotel for me is the complimentary access to its heated open-air rooftop swimming pool and fitness centre.

But what makes this hotel really distinctive are the extra little touches: the daily paper delivered to your room, the welcoming fruit bowl, but above all, the friendliness and courtesy of each member of staff, without exception.

As I said to Saif, the General Manager, on the day of my departure, "Nothing is too much trouble for your staff. They're a fantastic team!"

For me it was home from home. And, inchallah, I shall be back again soon.

David Wilson, Partners in Training Ltd York UK

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Safir Hotel R, General Manager at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing such wonderful feedback describing your recent experience at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait. We greatly appreciate your detailed description and glowing commendations on our services and facilities, so much more your appreciation for our hardworking associates. Rest assured your message will be shared to our exceptional team. Feedback like yours are a great incentive and inspiration for our associates.

We will certainly look forward to your next visit to Kuwait for an opportunity to welcome and accommodate you once again to our hotel

Saif Eddin Mohammed
Wakefield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Another great two week stay earlier this month. My sixth stay in the past year. This hotel has a great location, excellent accommodation great food and a really relaxing atmosphere. The staff throughout the hotel are all really friendly and helpful and always make me feel welcome. This is my preferred hotel in Kuwait and I am looking forward to my next stay in November.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Safir Hotel R, General Manager at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing with us your wonderful experience following your recent stay at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait.

To provide a great stay experience for our valued guests is our top priority and I am delighted to know that we have provided you with one. Thank you for appreciating our food and the effort of our hard working associates.

Rest assured we will always be consistent in providing you with the best accommodation and services that you have come to enjoy here at Safir Fintas.

We will be more than happy to see you again and to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Kuwait.

Reagrds,

Saif Mohammed
wishaw
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

stayed here for 12 days due to work commitments in oil& gas industry,hotel caters for Kuwait personnel & Western workers,great food,top level pool has great views of the beach & the bay, nice air con gym & jaccuzi,friendly staff.beach could have done with getting cleaned more often, as tide bring in the garbage,could not coplain, also TV channels al;jazeer so football,sport 24/7,ideal for the hot nights to stay in with the air con.

Room Tip: top level sea facing rooms the best for the views.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Safir Hotel R, General Manager at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
It gives me great pleasure to read your remarkable feedback describing your recent experience at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait. Likewise I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for acknowledging our rooftop swimming pool and gym as well as the exceptional service of our team of dedicated associates. Rest assured additional efforts will be done to ensure the cleanliness of our beach area. Once again, thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Kuwait.

Saif Eddin Mohammed
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

ANOTHER GREAT STAY at this beautiful hotel My family & I came back to stay again. We were pleasantly surprised to have nice rooms .The rooms were immaculate, the food were a perfect treat in the morning and as ALL the...

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Safir Hotel R, General Manager at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
We are pleased to receive your valuable comments from your recent stay at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait. Our only aim is to provide the best quality of service to our guests and I am delighted to learn that you have been impressed by the quality of our room and enjoyed your breakfast experience during your stay. Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience and I do hope you will give us again the opportunity to welcome you back to Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait.
Kind Regards,
Saif Eddin K. Mohammed
Wellington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I cannot comment on the accommodation here as my experience at The Safir has been food and event orientated.
The Chit Chat Cafe was probably one of our favourite eateries in my seven years in Kuwait. The Royal wedding of William and Kate we dropped in for lunch and asked if the television could be put on to the channel. Calls to maintenance showed them bending over backwards to accommodate us and we then spent a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon eating lunch and watching the wedding joined periodically by the hotel staff too. One waitress Melinda always welcomed us and delivered our drinks before even being asked. Always smiling and courteous cannot fault the staff.
I have organised three corporate events with the hotel and been delighted with the results. Fabulous food and use of ballrooms made for fabulous leaving, Christmas and end of year celebrations at a very reasonable price per head.

Room Tip: Quiet location out of hustle and bustle of city.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for sharing your remarkable feedback following your recent (experience) at Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait. Your satisfaction is our top most priority. I am delighted to read your positive comments about our facilities as well as on the level of hospitality provided by our team. Thank you for commending Chit Chat Café and one of our hardworking associate. Rest assured that your feedback will be shared to the rest of the team in order to motivate them to consistently provide an excellent service to all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait.
Kind Regards,
Saif Eddin K. Mohammed
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Courteous and professional staff. Not a good location; far from anything. No nearby restaurants within walking distance. Hotel breakfast buffet is typical arabic breakfast with eggs to order and pastries for the western traveller. Nice tent cabanas next to the beach in the back for smoking shisha, cigars or just plain tea... beach is not for walking. Pass on the hotel cafe and restaurant... better options in town. Try the Safir Marina Hotel near Crescent Mall...that is a better location in terms of shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Safir Hotel & Residences Kuwait? Share your experiences!