“more than expected” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait

You added Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait to your Saves list
Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Symphony Centre | Arabian Gulf Street, Kuwait City, Kuwait   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #6 of 64 Hotels in Kuwait City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“more than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I just returned from kuwait and I'm very happy to leave this review with honest experience. It's great hotel from picking me up to the rooms. very nice suits I really enjoyed my stay. I chose this hotel because of the extra things they offer ( free refill mini bar and water are every where , laundry, pick up and drop off service from and to the airport, breakfast which is not perfect but 7 of 10, and etc) really enjoyed my stay without having any trouble and the service was excellent.
So the room and the service is 10 of 10.

But what made me give this hotel 4 of 5 is one thing only which really disappointed me in somehow. The food is 1 of 10. Really disappointing. I usually like to eat in the hotel when I visiting city for work. I wont like to discuss exact issue but I hope they do some changes. I will Thank Arshad for trying to fix the issue, he did great job. someone like him deserve to work in good hotel. and the breakfast buffet was good as what they serve but the quality of the way of cooking or the food I'm not sure need to be changed.

excellent service comes from excellent management. well done.

If I came back to kuwait for sure will come to symphony!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Khalid,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay.
We are always eager to hear about our guest’s feedback and we thank you for sharing your valuable observations about our Hotel , the features and most importantly the quality of the service.
We have noted your points about the food and we would be glad to learn more, kindly contact us and let us know your specific concern. (give email guest relations or so)
We have 3 outlets serving International, original Italian, coffee specialties and snacks, all serving freshest food with best ingredients, we would like to make sure that you will find a suitable offering next time you will be visiting us.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Best regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Arabic first
Georgetown, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

thats was Amazing Restaurant nice view and cool greetings many thanks!
that is perfect staying for my vacation i'd like to thanks for the staffs who's assisted for my Dinner @ my Room for the foods... thank you! for your waking me up calls thats was great and Lovely voices
" Ms. Gilda" thank you i recommend a 100% good job!!! keep it up .... i will be back and staying again...
thanks!

Room Tip: Nice & Beautiful and thats good places for vacations.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Dear Orioshie,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience.
We are glad to receive your very kind feedback and we shall share it with all the team.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait.
Best regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Overall, it was great stay! What is worth of mentioning is that great tune when i entered room that cheer me up and make my day absolutely.
May i advise to maybe have some more of those, like a different play lists to keep you in different mood. I think that will fit in this Hotel??!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Dear BaneRu,
Many thanks for staying with us.
We are pleased to learn that even a small details can 'set the tune' for a wonderful stay.
Thank you for mentioning it and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Salmiyah, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Good Afternoon...

I have been dining in many restaurant in kuwait & overseas; but the other day my friends were mentioning Luna restaurant and how the view is very nice and the food is great, so i decided to give it a try, kindly find the experience i had:

staff: were so friendly, clean & organized, bottom line professional.
Atmosphere: lovely, view is amazing.
Food: was more than great actually i had a goose bump due to the magnificent taste :)
Restaurant Manager: he greeted us upon arrival & he gave us his business card, he visited our table many times checking if everything is upto our expectations, @ the end he surprised us with a birthday cake for my friend...

Not to forget the romantic area is superb....

I already recommended LUNA restaurant to all my friends for the great experience i had :) keep the great job...

So please if you are not the concerned person i wish you forward my comments.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Evelyne,
Many thanks for your kind review about our restaurant.
We are happy to learn about your dining experience at our Luna restaurant.
Thank you for mentioning the excellent food, the service received, and the attention given by our staff.
It gives us great pride to know we could delight you and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
I will be pleased to share hare your comments with the team.

Best regards,
lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

we had a regional meeting in Kuwait and the hotel was over the expectations , the room the service the location , i would give 10/10.

nothing much to add except of course , you need to make sure you don't have allergy on the heat (weather outside)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for staying with us.
It is a great pleasure to learn about your stay and we are glad you liked our Hotel and its services.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Manama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying that the Hotel Missoni twice, and loved both experiences. The Maggiore Suite was beautiful with a breathtaking view of the sea! The interiors of the spacious suite are vibrant and fun, which can transform your mood. There has been an excellent attention to detail in the design. I loved the comfortable bed and enjoyed every minute spent at the hotel. The only criticism I have is that I had to sign in to the WIFI network whenever I came back to the hotel, which is standard for most hotels. It just would be more convenient if the WIFI would save and stay signed in. Check out my review of the hotel on my blog here: http://themodestbelle.com/weekend-getaway-kuwait/

In addition to the hotel, I tried the spa the last time I was there (Six Senses Spa). I tried the hot stone massage and it was one of the best I've ever tried! The entire spa experience was wonderful - from the friendly staff to the refreshing mint-infused water in the lounging area. I also reviewed my treatment on my blog, so check it out here: http://themodestbelle.com/ultimate-relaxation-six-senses-spa/

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Sara,
Many thanks for your kind review.
We are happy to learn about your experience while staying with us. Thank you for pointing out the WiFi issue, signing in is requested in all our hotels.
We are pleased about your experience at our six senses SPA and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With my best regards,
Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My wedding it was at hotel Missoni everything it was perfect good service , delicious food , special thanks to rajae very helpful , I like the rooms decoration and the view , amazing wanderful night I will never forgot it in my life thank you very much .

• Stayed March 2014
Alfio B, General Manager at Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Q8Rose,

Thank you for hosting your wedding with us at Hotel Missoni.
We are pleased to read your comments and we shall thank you for taking the time to share it with us.
We will make sure we share your review with the wedding team and with all of those involved in the organization of your event.
We hope you will be visiting us soon again .
In the meantime, please receive our best regards.

A. Bernardini

Been to Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait? Share your experiences!