TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Walnut Creek, California
“Best Classic Resturant in Tehran!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I recommend this Resturant to whom loves great stakes and BBQ.
Leon's branch in Niavaran is great too.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tehran
“World-Class Restaurant in heart of Tehran”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I couldn't believe that such a luxury restaurant can reside in Tehran downtown. Everything from service and decoration to food quality was beyond my expectation. The service was even better than most of restaurants that I ate in Europe and other continents. I didn't have such an experience in any other restaurant in Tehran among more than 70 restaurants that I've eaten in them.
If you're looking for a unique experience in Tehran for an International menu, don't miss this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“trendy restaurant in Tehran”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

whenever we go to terhan, me and my husband visit this armenian restaurant, i love the food, i adore the friendly staff and fond of its owner who is a real professional. recently they opened their 3rd branch in Fereshteh Ave.
it is on the 7th floor of samcenter with spectacular view of tehran but their 1st branch in city centre is close to my office so on lunch break we go there. as said by others i am fan of their non alcoholic cocktails too. try them
you need to get a reservation as the restaurant is crawling with people.
also they ask customers to fill reviews on trip advisor. good idea!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tehran, Iran
“Great food, Amazing non-alcoholic cocktails!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Leon is one of my favorite restaurants in town...it has a very cozy atmosphere, the staffs are very polite and friendly( in one word prof i). There you could have a tasty dish with an interesting Cocktail( DO NOT MISS COCKTAILS!) for a reasonable price.But if you plan to go there it would be better to reserve a table. I love the neighborhood too.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Cozy with amazing food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

We decided to go to this place for our anniversary. I reserve a table for 10 pm but after 2 hours I changed my mind and try to change it to 9.30. The guy who answered the phone was extremely helpful and polite. He changed our reservation with no problem even though it was a Thursday evening and they were pretty packed. We ordered Caesar salad which was OK. Nothing special. I persOnally don't think thee dressing was caesar salad dressing but it wasn't bad. I really liked the smoky chicken they used. For main course we ordered the fillet steak and the Leon's signature steak which both of them were amazing.
If I could give a 10 for the service, I would. Our waiter was very polite and helpful.
I definitely recommend this place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere