I've been eating out a lot in the recent years and I can say that Market has kept its quality and delicious foods since opened 4 years ago.
From Burgers to Pizzas, from Cold sandwiches to Pastas they always provide a very tasty food.
Personally I prefer the Cheeseburger (I love those grilled onions in it) and Lasagna but as I said before, all options worth trying.
- Quality and taste of food
- Cleanness and professional staff
- Reasonable prices
- It is possible to order your food from Bix restaurant as well (they share their kitchen I think)
- Finding a car park might be a problem during day time (Gandi St is a business area)
- If you want to use the toilet, you have to go out of the restaurant and use the one in the Gandi shopping center (except if you want to just wash your hands which is possible in the restaurant)
- If you've ordered Spinach salad, ask for the special dressing (they might add it less than enough)
- Be carefull with the Red-Orange spice on your table (it's a very hot "Red pepper" spice)
- Make a reservation if you plan to be there for a weekend dinner
- For two meals + a salad expect something around 600,000 IRR (~ 12 to 14 Euro with current exchange rates)
If you own or manage Market Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.