TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“An excellent hotel in Tehran” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Espinas International Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tehran
Espinas International Hotel
You added Espinas International Hotel to your Saves list
126 Keshavarz Boulevard, Tehran, Iran   |
Ranked #3 of 38 Hotels in Tehran
Sanur, Indonesia
“An excellent hotel in Tehran”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

If you expect new modern hotel, down town locations, choosen by states guest, diplomats. This is the hotel.

It is a central location in Tehran. Within minutes drives, it is easy to go to any direction.

Spacious lobby, modern room, this hotel is considered new in Tehran.
Staff are well trained.

They need urgently to create a club lounge, breakfast restaurant food are nice, but it is so busy. at least they have to provide "quite area for breakfast, with no rush ambience".

Please be ready to pay in cash since international credit card are still not acceptable.

There is a swimming pool on the basement floor, but I do not really have a chance to see or to use it.

Stay twice in this hotel, I will certainly back to Espinas Hotel Tehran, Insya Allah

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Although a bit overpriced compared to hotels in surrounding cities, it has excellent service ( gd English speaking staff helping us to phone and book hotel in yazd), delicious breakfast buffet, spotless modern room with all things you could think of (free speedy wifi, a good safe..) most of the hotels in Iran couldn't be booked online but this hotel could be booked via email, they replied promptly and hv pick up service too.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I Stayed at this hotel in September 2013 and in May of 2013, during our May stay we reserved two rooms next to each other with a connecting door since we were traveling with our two young daughters, upon arrival we were told by the front desk personal that they received unexpected tours and they gave them the rooms since they are very important to the hotel, well surly that was not the welcoming comments we were waiting for, he continued by saying that many important people have stayed at this hotel like president Chavez from Venezuela and more other important people, it was like what he was trying to tell me that I should be glad they are letting us stay there. The room was nothing special our bed in one room was missing a leg so every time we rolled on the bed it would tilt to the side, every time we took a shower lots of water would accumulate on the floor I contacted the housekeeping and I was told that they will fix it and they did not. The safe in both rooms were just placed on the a counter and they are not bolted to anything, be careful taking a shower in the bottom of the tub is not flat and possibility of falling is great with nothing to hold on to. At the breakfast the every one handle the bread like it was playing cards I got one cup of coffee and I tried to get another the young lady pushing the cart around with coffee and tea on it was more concern in provided service to a group of ladies working at the hotel and her other supervisors having breakfast at the group corner table than us and others I tried to get the coffee myself and she told me to sit-down and she will bring a fresh cup of coffee and it did not happen.
During the September stay the front desk did a good job, the bellman did a good job, they tried to give me the same old room I would not agree to it, at breakfast I was the first person there the lights were off I asked the man at the desk if they are open he side yes I asked why is it so dark in here he said the sun is coming up in just a short time I chose a table near window so I could see, a cheerful young man brought me a cup of hot coffee and a small pot of coffee and that was the last I saw of him, few more guests arrived and soon they turned the lights on at the breakfast, that afternoon I went to the lobby café and ordered espresso the lady taking my order mocked my pronunciation of the espresso and corrected me in couple of occasions it really hurt my feelings. I am not sure what to think of this hotel I have a 40% feeling about staying here again.

Stayed September 2013
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

My sister and I chose to stay at this hotel when we visited Tehran in January.

We had booked a tour for travelling around Iran, as we were unable to book the hotels from the UK due, so we asked the tour company to book this hotel for us.

We arrived here in the afternoon, and completed the check in formalities very quickly, the reception staff were very quick and efficient, as check in was completed in a matter of minutes. However, they did keep our passports for the the duration of our 2 night stay.

The hotel itself is located on one of the main streets in Tehran, so it's very busy, but fairly central to most things, and there was a nicely manicured park about a 10 minute stroll from the hotel.

The room was very large, utterly spotless, and the in room amenities were plentiful; such as sewing kit, shoe cleaner and the usual bathroom amenities. The beds (twin room) were very comfortable with high quality bedding. The shower was also very good, however, the bath did leak a bit over the floor. WiFi was free, and provided a good, fast service, even allowing us to use a VPN.

The only problem with the room is that the temperature was locked on 27c and we were unable to change it; which necessitated leaving the window open to get some cool air in. Us Westerners don't like being too hot at night!

We had both dinner and breakfast in the hotel; and both were very good. Breakfast was probably the best we had in Tehran, with a wide selection of meats and cheeses, pastries, breads and fruits. Dinner was served in the same room, and the selection was also very good.

The staff, when ever we came into contact with them, were very polite and very helpful.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, and would love to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Tehran, Iran
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Staff here went out of their way to please. A few less than perfect issues were resolved quickly. Highly recommend it. I stayed two nights; the first in a room that had no cool air and made sleeping difficult in the 27C temps, but since I arrived from Frankfurt at 2AM, the inconvenience was short. The staff moved me the next night to a better room and apologized profusely. The gym was quite nice with ample weight equipment (functional and modern) but only had two bikes and two treadmills for aerobic. Short length but pleasant pool, whirlpool and sauna. The manager even accommodated my desire for a morning workout because the facility is normally only open from 3-10PM. Food was good; on my inquiring for a banana, I was told by a waiter initially no, then he changed his mind to "let me check and see". He came back ten minutes later, likely having run to a fruit stand, with two huge bananas. Location is also good in its proximity (7 min walk) to Park-e Laleh for people watching.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Frankfurt, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

A good hotel and one of the best, I know in Tehran. Stuff is friendly, rooms are spacious, breakfast is comprehensive, but be aware of some particularities: international credit cards are not accepted, wireless internet works, but VPN-connections are blocked, and rooms tend to be overheated with the only chance to control temperature by opening windows. Positive: there is a fitness center (not yet tested) and TV features some international channels.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is considered the best hotel that you can find in Tehran so far. The other so-called 5 stars may be a bit old. It is located in the centre of the city which you can do a bit of shopping in the nearby main street at night. Food in the restaurant is ok, but preferred the Iranian restaurant in the basement. Room is spacious and clean.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Espinas International Hotel? Share your experiences!