TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“best hotel in tehran” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Espinas International Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tehran
Espinas International Hotel
You added Espinas International Hotel to your Saves list
126 Keshavarz Boulevard, Tehran, Iran   |
Ranked #3 of 38 Hotels in Tehran
Marmaris, Turkey
“best hotel in tehran”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

it is the best hotel in tehran that i ever seen,the location is good,and near the lale park and also the keshavarz blv is good place to walk after a time work.the breakfast is good,they also had danish and crosan for the bf,that baked every day.the hotel have 2 resturaunt,and i like the traditional restaurant and esp the ice cream that served there.the front desk staff is good,friendly,educated,and know english well.it is modern,and furnished well,some iranian carpet in hotel that are nice.it is good,business hotel in tehran.the rooms are big,and have tv,bath tub,hair dryer

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in Espinas while I was in a business trip to Tehran. I picked this hotel as it was recomended by my colleagues in Tehran and they told me it was close to our office. As I could notice that the area is quiet busy during rush hour. I managed that by going to work later and coming back later.

I was given the room on the back side of the hotel so I didnt hear any noise. Infact the hotel room was quiet huge, newly furnished and very clean. There was a school on the back side but I was higher up so didnt hear a thing.

The food and the service might not be of international standard.

The staff can communicate in workable English. This is sometimes an issue in a lot of countries like Vietnam, Turkey etc so I really didnt find this to be a big problem.

My trip was short and quick as I went for business and Tehran seemed to be a nice city. I hope that it solves its political issues soon so that people can go for toruism and enjoy the beautiful city and Persian food.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning to commute close by. Request room on the back side of the hotel on a higher floor.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
tehran
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stayed in a room at this hotel for 2 nights, but I wish I would not choose this one!
The location is really bad: it is located in one of the busy and noisiest areas of Tehran. In this area there is traffic limitations and ordinary car can not enter this area during a specific time of the day (6 to 19!).
I think the building is not designed for a hotel and the architect had limited information about hotel structure. I heard that this building was supposed to be a shopping- center!
There is no green space, like a little garden, in this hotel.
The most important advantage of this hotel is it is NEW. But I think they will face terrible problems in 3-4 years.
The service is really bad. The staff are not educated. They are not happy and friendly.
The quality of the food is terrible... I will never go back to this hotel!

Tehran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are clean the staffs are going to be well trained still there are some requirements of course I host a guest in this hotel but I used one room one complete day the elevator is stops unblievly in each stage you hope to not to use the top floors which has not very beautiful sightseeing

• Stayed July 2012
Hong Kong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was here for 3 nights in July, on a business trip.

Public areas: The hotel is nice in a 'traditional' way and not a chic/modern way. E.g. lots of warm colours in decor, marble floors in the lobby, carpeted floors etc. There was a coffee shop/lounge area in the lobby...a milkshake was I think around 40,000 IRR. I didn't get to try the breakfast on the 2nd floor. Also, there was a banquet/function room on the lobby floor, and it had functions every night we were there (quite noisy but I didn't hear anything from my room on the 6th).

Rooms: The rooms I saw during my stay were all quite spacious and relatively clean. My room had a tub with a fixed shower and the other room I saw had only a shower stall. TV had a few local channels (some in English), and I saw also French, Chinese and Japanese channels. A reminder for smokers: it is illegal to smoke in Tehran but I saw ashtrays in the room so I guess you can smoke there.

Staff: The main door had at least 1-2 doorman at all times and greeted us. They also doubled as bellboys and were eager to offer help.

Food: I only tried the restaurant in the basement which served traditional food. There was a salad/soup bar. The food was quite pricey (a main was maybe 200,000 IRR) and quality was mediocre. An alternative is to go to this fastfood chain called Albait or something...which is nearby (turn left when you exit the hotel and walk for about 100 meters). The kitchen looks empty and food is served slowly, but quality is not bad. I've tried the monster burger (72000 IRR for the combo) which was very good. I would also recommend the fried mushrooms :)

Room Tip: Higher floors facing away the main street (Keshavarz Blvd), to avoid both the noise from the cars do...
istanbul
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

nice clean rooms provides you the best amenities in Tehran standards. the hotel is located at the city center which is very convenient. the variety of the food at the restaurants are poor and tastes average. the staff is very friendly. the service at the lounge area keeps delaying but they serve very good refreshments..

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I spent 6 nights there and I have to say it's the best hotel I've ever been to. Location in business center, but quiet place. As far as I know, about 2 years ago, it was Hilton. Currently hotel has really nice interior, perfect service and good traditional restaurant. Just live music there is sometimes too loud and annoying. Swimming pool, sauna, steam sauna and jacuzzi helps to recover after rough day. But not included in price, just a discount. There is nothing else to say... just reccomend.

Room Tip: I had 415 room and there's nothing to see outside, just roofs of other buildings. Go for higher...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Espinas International Hotel? Share your experiences!