TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Tehran
“Worst managing in restaurant business in my life”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Yesterday was my birthday and my wife arranged a surprise party in SPU. She invited my parents and hers . During the birthday we decided to have tea and my birthday cake after their freaking dinner. Then we asked for some plates and tea which of course is part of birthday and the stupid manager refused to bring us tea and plates to our seats. My father asked them nicely to bring us tea and plate and they started to become rude. Then we left the place and we went to talk to the manager about his poor service . In the end we found out they do not care about their customer service .they ruined my birthday. Everyone this place is a hell hole for your classy meetings, birthdays, or any other ceremonies. Please do not go there for your important occasions. They will ruin your special moments

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Tehran, Iran
“perfect place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

perfect food in amazing natural place, in mountain which are really close to Tehran, the taste of food are amazing, enjoy!!!

Visited July 2012
Tehran, Iran
“Good food and nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

there,s a good restaurant with Iranian and traditional foods and delicious Kabab comes with warm bread baked in front of you .very good view and right for all.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tehran
“really tasty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

SPU is one of most popular restaurants located in Darakeh, the north of Tehran with a fantastic view of mountains. the food is a bit pricey but really delicious. However, I suggested this place only in weekdays.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Napa, California
“Excellent on a warm day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Take a driver, because parking is impossible. Also, try to have lunch arounf noon, most Tehranians go to lunch after 1:30 (avoid the crowds). Lovely food in an incredible spot. I ate lamb Kabob and it was excellent.

Visited April 2013