“ran out of fries....?!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 292 Restaurants in Manama
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Bahrain's favorite burgers made with premium Blend of fresh beef cuts. Extra thick milkshakes and hand-cut fries. A new special every month.
london
“ran out of fries....?!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

er what kind of burger restaurant runs of fries ..?! we went today, saturday and they said yesterday had been really busy and they had ran out....the place has been open long enough to know how many potatoes they need on a weekend surely...so they say their fries are cut from real potato blah blah blah but maybe they should use the freezer they think is 'only good for ice cream' to keep some frozen chips in as any chips are better than no chips! dreadful! and the filipino staff just didnt care....

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Abdulla_Al-Absi, Owner at Blaze Burgers, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback and appreciate that you raised this point which is the same reason why people keep coming back for Blaze Burgers. We are a local burger joint run and owned by burger enthusiasts and we know that our customers will not allow us to present less than they expected. In a market where we import almost all the food items, it is a daily challenge to maintain your supply chain especially when you do everything from scratch. We had replaced the potatoes delivered that morning as they were not up to the standards acceptable to us and therefore there was a delay in preparing fries on lunch time. We cannot allow ourselves to compromise on our principals of freshness and quality for the sake of convenience and that what our loyal customers always expect from us.

Best Regards,

Manama
“Impressed and hooked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

In my opinion there no such thing a the greatest burger anywhere, there's people and establishments that know how to make burgers and those who don't, its really simple yet the success rate is very small. Blaze burgers has it figured out. Hands down got it done correctly. I will not elaborate on the menu and the selection and whether a cook doesn't know what medium rare or whatever is, cause as already mentioned in my opinion they've got it figured out but this wont give them points. its the point of view the joint takes that differentiated it from other burgers. I will refer to the 6abooga "The Tank" which is the special for November. I will not revel its ingredients specifically, but i will say getting a grilled cheese, burger, right takes skill and innovation. I urge you Mr Abdulla Alabsi to make this your signature sandwich and without a doubt make it a permanent menu item. it very rare to make something unique that works especially in the realm of burger creation. This is an opportunity to make something big of your establishment sir, because you have created a celebrity that you must employ. Everyone can attempt to promote a burger restaurant, but is there anything new? Never and that's why customers say ya "that burger is good at that place" but in your case you have created a brand image. Sir this is your "big mac" don't miss out on this opportunity. Ill be back on the 1st of December to have another 6abooga on its advent of going big. Wish you all the success.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for writing such a glowing review. I am so happy to know that you liked the Tank Burger (6abooga) our November Special. What makes me even happier is your appreciation for the effort and passion Blaze Burgers team put into our burgers. I could not tank you enough for that. I hope you will be pleased to know that we are keeping the Tank Burger (6abooga) for December. Not only that but we also added a chicken variation of it.

Sincere regards,

Manama, Bahrain
“So overrated!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

I love a good burger joint and I was hoping that this shack can be the one I'm looking for, unfortunately I got really dissapointed. I order my burger medium, and for some reason people in town cant figure out how to cook a medium burger. The burger was dry and all the natural flavour of the meat was gone! The fries are soggy burnt and really not appetizing I was hoping for a good juicy burger with nice American style fries. I hope the managment pay more attention to the quality of the food that comes out of the kitchen.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Abdulla_Al-Absi, Owner at Blaze Burgers, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
I personally understand the frustration when you get a burger or steak not cooked in the way you prefer. Me too I prefer my beef medium or medium rare. We believe the order had been miscommunicated to you. The Signature Burger, which was displayed in your picture, is only served well done. We offer another burger called the Gourmet Classic at which you could choose the way it is cooked. In regards to the fries, unfortunately, the quality of the potato harvest affect the quality of the fries. We are aware of this issue and had recently overcome it. We are now receiving good feedback on the new fries. I am really disappointed to know that your experience at Blaze Burgers did not reflect your expectations. I would highly appreciate it if you would allow us a second visit and please do not hesitate to call me or the chef. We are so eager to give recommendations and to hear customers feedback.

Sincere regards,

Abdulla
“the best choice for burger resturant. its really yummy . hurry up and go to taste ir”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

i tried the signature burger with mushroom swiss it's yuuummmmy . the best burger ever i had . and the french fries amaaazing with fresh potato

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manama
“best burger in Bahrain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Hands down the best burger joint in Bahrain.
Great friendly staff and awesome atmosphere. Awesome burgers selection and options.
Very creative and simply amazing.

• Visited November 2012