Bahrain is a great place with many first class hotels. My choice every time is the Radisson Diplomat. Great service, good pricing and genuinely kind and considerate staff are a very powerful combination to making a visit a treat. I've stayed there 6 times now and their offering is consistently brilliant - my job is enhancing customer satisfaction so i am rather choosy.
The Fiddlers Bar run by Joe is also very friendly, the locals always want to get to know visitors and Joe's team is entertaining as much as it is efficient.
In the UK there is a habit for men to shake hands as a business gesture or half-hearted signal of rapport. At the Radisson when the staff get to know you they do it very authentically and back up a warm welcome with a quality of service i haven't seen before. The new Spa is also wonderful. I treated myself to a Balinese massage and 3 days on i am still absolutely relaxed. Check Radisson web site for best prices as you are likely to save a few pounds off published prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the centre of the prestigious Diplomatic area of Manama. The largest rooms and suites in Bahrain featuring floor to ceiling windows and high speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence Hotel Manama
- The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence And Spa
- Radisson Manama
- Manama Radisson
- Diplomat Hotel Bahrain
- The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa Bahrain/Manama