We spent a long weekend with friends at the Novotel Al Dana. The place is nice with all the amenities you'd expect from a resort style hotel. I did love the old world feel of the place, and the pool and beach are well kept.
We had some problems with our room initially, fridge didn't work, but to their credit, it was replaced within minutes after calling the front desk. Really the only negative thing I would say about this hotel is that the prices are HIGH. Bucket of ice $5, breakfast buffet for two $54. I guess that's typical in Manama, just seemed a tad steep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach-side luxury 4-star hotel, combining Leisure facilities and Business district convenience. Hotel features an outdoor temperature controlled swimming pool with a hot tub set, a private beach, a fitness center and Spa and a free Business center.Seafood and Catch-of-the day fish specialties are served at La Perle Restaurant, while Zytoun Grill offers international delights buffet with Arabic touch. Live sport and cocktails at Bellevue panoramic bar overlooking the Arabian Gulf, open until late in the evening. Novotel Al Dana Bahrain is 5 minutes drive from airport, Diplomatic and financial areas and City Center; the largest Mall in Bahrain, one minute walking distance from Bahrain national museum and Theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Novotel Al Dana Resort Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Al Dana Resort Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Novotel Al Dana Hotel Bahrain
- Novotel Manama
- Manama Novotel
- Novotel Al Dana Resort Bahrain Manama