“Hotel close to airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Elite Crystal Hotel

You added Elite Crystal Hotel to your Saves list
Elite Crystal Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Bldg 1373, road 2423, area 324 | Juffair, Manama, Bahrain   |
Special Offer
Bonus Night
Ranked #23 of 117 Hotels in Manama
Doha, Qatar
“Hotel close to airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Variable features in on-line deals including one way pick up from airport. In our package, we were told charge of 8 BD per person - rather costly, in spite of having a package room rate which quoted complimentary one way pick up. Hotel suite nice and roomy with sofa set, table, and kitchenette, with just cups and saucers and no plates, bowls or cutlery. No shops nearby. Big roomy shower. Hotel had construction work with banging for the last two hours of the afternoon until 6pm although told it would end at 5pm. Noisy ground floor club with loud music booming until late night on our weekend stay.

Room Tip: Ask for sea view. We faced a worksite and scaffold storage area.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
EliteHospitality, Manager at Elite Crystal Hotel, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us on Tripadvisor.

We appreciate your time and effort taken to provide us with your comments and will use your comments to improve our services. We will share your feedback with our team and take corrective actions where necessary.

We hope that we may have the opportunity to speak with you should you be returning to Bahrain and would be interested in any suggestions for improvements you would be willing to share with us.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us and looking forward welcoming you back at Elite Crystal Hotel Juffair.

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Arabic first
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

It was a terrible experience for me to stay with my family in the hotel. No toothbrush, sleeper, and other basic amenities. It was a Suite room and the fridge was complete empty. A microwave was there but no utensils/plates was there. Not even a spoon was available for the coffee plate.

I was staying with my wife and an infant 1.5 year daughter.
They refused to deliver breakfast(2 boil egg and 2 cakes) for my infant child. They said that the buffet breakfast should be taken by the infant in the cafeteria and 2 eggs and 2 cakes would not be delivered or can be taken by me in the room.
On my request to delivery 2 egg and cakes from the buffet for the infant, the duty manager and the Hotel Manger were asking me to read the Hotel policy.

Shameful way of treating the guest.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
EliteHospitality, Manager at Elite Crystal Hotel, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Tripadvisor.

We are disappointed to read that we did not meet your expectations during your last stay, but we thank you for taking the time and effort to let us know where we may improve. We will share your feedback with our team and take corrective actions where necessary.

We hope that you will allow us an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to quality improvement should your travel plans bring you back to Bahrain in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stayed today at the hotel. The breakfast being amazing. The front desk staff is very friendly and accommodating. The room are very clean and well equipped. Internet services are free and works like a charm. Very well located. Have the most happening club. Amazing swimming pool and gym fasciitis. Lot places in the hotel to relax. Over all a 10/10 experience. Definitely recommended.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
EliteHospitality, Manager at Elite Crystal Hotel, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Babar

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of your stay with us.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience here in Bahrain. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this portal so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future

We do hope that you will visit us in the future and look forward welcoming you back to Elite Crystal Hotel again for another relaxing and enjoyable stay.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed here on various occasions for weekend tripa. Amazing hotel, room is huge clean and beautiful. There is a home cinema system in the hotel. Restaurant and food ia average and there's a big swimming pool, which is clean and nice
Hotel stuff is amazingly friendly. On the ground floor there is the 360 night club. Definitely would stay here any time. Very recommended hotel!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
EliteHospitality, Manager at Elite Crystal Hotel, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of our property on Trip Advisor.

We appreciate your positive comments and we are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for your comments with regards to Klub 360 and pleased that our team took such good care of you!

We do hope that you will visit Elite Crystal Hotel soon and look forward to welcoming you back.

Yours sincerely,

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

When I made the booking to Elite Crystal, frankly speaking I did not have a good idea about the hotel, it was a last minute booking. Unaware of Klub 360, I even said the following to the receptionist, "This club of yours, is anyone even going to show up<sarcastically>" to which Yogi, the receptionist replied "Yes Sir, it actually is one of the best clubs in Bahrain". I added on to say "Ofcourse that is what YOU would say".

The hotel was very comfy and cozy, the food was good and Klub360 was better....Thank you guys- Rick, the club manager and Yogi, the polite receptionist. Had a great time and definitely looking forward to stay again....

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
EliteHospitality, Manager at Elite Crystal Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Elite Crystal Hotel for your recent stay in the Kingdom of Bahrain.

We are pleased that you found our staff professional and friendly and appreciate your taking the time to place a review of our property on Trip Advisor.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will visit us again soon. We look forward welcoming you back to Bahrain and to Elite Crystal Hotel Juffair.

Meppen, Niedersachsen, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Beds have a good quality, rooms / suites are large and well equipped. Service attentive, in particular in the bar area. This holds also true for security. Francis the Concierge is unbeatably the heart of the house and supportive at any time - with a smile on his lips that make a difference.

Room Tip: 9th floor is recommendable
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review of your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit.

We make every effort to provide an exceptional experience for our guests, and we are glad to hear that we have met your expectations.

gold coast, australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

The rooms in this hotel are large and in pretty good condition. The shower in our room was nice - roomy with a wide shower head, good water pressure and plenty of hot water. The bed was quite comfortable, though the bedding was pretty awful - hard, uncomfortable pillows, a duvet that was of some fabric that didn't breathe at all. When we checked in, there was a party going on downstairs that made our room, on the 8th floor, seem like a nightclub. It really was that loud. When I complained, I was told not to worry as the party would be finished by midnight, as though that would make it ok. When I insisted that I needed another room, I was at first told that there were no other rooms available, and when I responded negatively, quickly told by another woman working at reception that I would be given another room immediately. I got the feeling that they were seeing what I would put up with, only giving me another room when it became obviously that I was going to make a fuss. We had taken a bottle of wine with us to the hotel, and called down from our room to reception to ask for a corkscrew. At first I was told that they didn't have one. When I responded to that with "you have got to be kidding me," I was told that one would be found and brought to my room. About an hour later, it arrived. The breakfast at the hotel was fairly decent, and the servers working the dinning area friendly and professional. The one thing that really annoyed me about this hotel is that they charged my an exchange rate against the Saudi Riyal when I paid in cash. For those who don't know, the Saudi Riyal can be readily used in Bahrain as though it were the local currency, at an exchange rate of 10:1. Yet, hotels like this one, and of course its not the only one, think they should be able to subvert this well established custom and extort people by applying onerous and unnecessary exchange rates.

In summary, I was not particularly impressed with this hotel, and would not return. There are better places to stay at in Bahrain.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
EliteHospitality, Manager at Elite Crystal Hotel, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us in November 2013.

I’m delighted to learn that you like our room’s layout and facilities; however I deeply regret to hear that your encounters with our service staff were not up to your satisfaction. This is the most unfortunate and does not reflect the level of service that we aim to provide.

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back at our hotel to demonstrate that we can become your favorite hotel in Bahrain.

Yours sincerely,

Rooms Division Manager

Been to Elite Crystal Hotel? Share your experiences!