“perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Bahrain City Centre

You added The Westin Bahrain City Centre to your Saves list
The Westin Bahrain City Centre
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sheikh Khalifa Bin Salman Highway, Manama, Bahrain (Formerly Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre)   |
Ranked #23 of 118 Hotels in Manama
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Kempinski hotel was perfect and comfy. There stuff are so polite and kind.
when we order a baby cot they serve with it a sebamed baby set, a baby sleeper and a toy.
the breakfast was very delicious and they have a lot of selections. Convenient location, you can access to the city center mall easily. Sure I'll visit again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
KGIHBC C, General Manager at The Westin Bahrain City Centre, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Shaden,

We sincerely thank you for the positive review of your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed the amenities and facilities of the hotel.

We strive to provide an exceptional experience for our guests, and I’m glad to hear that we have met your expectations. We are very family friendly hotel and it’s great to hear that the amenities and facilities we provide for families are appreciated.

I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast selection. Our breakfast buffet is indeed extensive with 150 food items to choose from. We have a partnership with a local farm in a neighbouring town, Karranah, and we receive a daily delivery of fresh produce straight from the farm. This allows us to offer our guests a large selection of dishes of great quality using the freshest ingredients, including our breakfast buffet.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciated our location. Our direct attachment to Bahrain City Centre Mall with its 340 retail outlets and various entertainment options is very convenient for our guests, whether they travel for business or leisure.

Puneet Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Arabic first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

In the hub where there are many choices of five stars. Kempinski definitely stands out with great ambiance, excellent service and marvelous living accomodation in style. Great food variaty, convenient location but calm environment. Extremely stylish decor which gives you the
feel of comfort.

Dear Kkazm,

We sincerely thank you for the positive review of your recent stay with us.

Our aim is to provide outstanding experiences and service beyond excellent, and I’m pleased to hear that we have delivered that. I am happy to share your positive comments about the service with my entire team. Encouraging feedback like yours motivates us even further to provide the best service in Bahrain.

Our room design is contemporary with luxurious touches everywhere and we have a wide selection of room categories to choose from. I’m glad that you enjoyed our up-to-date style.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our gastronomic offerings. Earlier this year, we began a direct partnership with a local farm in a neighbouring town, and we receive a delivery of fresh produce straight from the farm every day. This allows us to offer a large selection of dishes of highest quality using the freshest ingredients in all of our outlets.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

It was my first time to be in Bahrain and I never felt away from home from the moment they welcome me at the airport. At the hotel front office team welcomed me in cozy way. Food at the restaurant very delicious and very help full staff. I enjoyed my stay and defiantly my next visit will be with them again. Very professional time and Management effort you can feel it over all the hotel when u deal with such expert team

Dear Mwal,

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to write your positive review of your stay with us in November.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. To be considered a home away from home is the best compliment a hotel could receive. It’s feedback such as yours that motivates us even more to deliver the finest service. I have shared your kind words with my whole team.

I am pleased to learn that you relished our food and beverage offerings. At the beginning of this year we began a partnership with a local farm in a neighbouring town, Karranah, from where we get a daily delivery of fresh produce at the hotel. This ensures that the food we serve at all our outlets is prepared with the highest quality ingredients available. A testament to that is our Arabic fine dining restaurant Baharat which has just won the award for Bahrain’s favourite Middle Eastern restaurant as voted by the public of Bahrain.

Amman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This hotel is wonderful! The staff are the best we've ever come across; welcoming, gracious and helpful. The decor is very elegant and tasteful. The lobby, lounges, hallways and rooms all have interesting artwork.

Room Service was prompt and a couple of excellent appetizers where wheeled in on a large cart/table.Laundry and housekeeping services are great.

Breakfast was delicious, with everything you could possible want, all beautifully displayed and presented to you before you begin your choices., lunch and Dinner went more than perfect.

The mall attached to the hotel, which made my life easy, On day of departure i asked for a late check out which was arranged.

I wish i had a chance to stay more.

All team was ready to help, Dunia from guest relation was there to make sure that the stay is great.

Thank you Kempinski and will come back

Room Tip: You must visit the Spa and try the out side pool
Dear Mr Ihab,

We sincerely thank you for the positive review of your stay with us in November.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. It is valued guests like yourself that motivate us to do what we do best and I will take your kind words about the staff and happily share them with my entire team, including Dunia.

I am pleased to learn that you relished our food and beverage offerings. At the beginning of this year we began a partnership with a local farm in a neighbouring town, Karranah, from where we get a daily delivery of fresh produce at the hotel. This allows us to guarantee that the food we serve at all our outlets and in-room dining is prepared with the highest quality of ingredients available. A testament to that is our Arabic fine dining restaurant Baharat which has just won the award for Bahrain’s favourite Middle Eastern restaurant as voted by the public of Bahrain.

Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed at the hotel last week on a short business trip to Bahrain. Their rooms are superb, so is the cleaning personnel and the restaurant staff. There is plenty of dining options and the quality is excellent, so even with the nearby mall you don't think of going out to grab a bite to eat. Overall, great hotel and very attentive staff. Well done!

• Stayed November 2013
KGIHBC C, General Manager at The Westin Bahrain City Centre, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Sarah Michele

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of your recent stay with us.

I’m happy to hear that your business trip with us was enjoyable. Our goal is to provide memorable experiences and service beyond excellent, and I’m pleased to hear that we have delivered that. I am happy to share your positive comments about the service with my entire team. Encouraging feedback like yours motivates us even further to provide the best service in Bahrain.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our gastronomic offerings. At the beginning of this year, we began a direct partnership with a local farm in a neighbouring town Karranah, and we receive a delivery of fresh produce straight from the farm every day. This allows us to offer a large selection of dishes of highest quality using the freshest ingredients in all of our outlets.

Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Travelling the world and seeing a lot of hotels, can I recommend this one without any doubt. The staff is very attentive, helpful and friendly. Whenever you are staying in Bahrain - Choose the Kempinski to stay!

Dear Guest

Thank you for writing a positive review of your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us. I am happy to share your positive comments about our service with my entire team. Encouraging feedback like yours motivates us even further to provide the best service in Bahrain.

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Located in very convenient area and nearby the mall where you can find nice variety of restaurants and coffee shops.
Room are clean, service was on time overall It was very nice but I think the rooms at the grand better than lxir

• Stayed October 2013
KGIHBC C, General Manager at The Westin Bahrain City Centre, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear Mohammed

Thank you for taking the time to write you positive review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the rooms, facilities and our connection to Bahrain City Centre. With 340 retail outlets and numerous entertainment facilities, Bahrain City Centre is a great, convenient destination for our guests, whether travelling for business or leisure. Our central location in the city makes it easy to explore Manama and other surrounding areas.

In our two unique towers, Grand and Ixir, we have individual luxurious design features. The Grand Tower epitomises contemporary Western elegance and the Ixir Tower embodies modern Oriental sophistication, both stylish in their own way.

We thank you for your continued patronage of our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Yours sincerely

Puneet Singh

Been to The Westin Bahrain City Centre? Share your experiences!