“Family-friendly and enjoyable. Lots to do for kids. Would recommend :))” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wahooo! Waterpark

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 38 things to do in Manama
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wahooo! The name says it all. Slide in and splash out at the Middle East's first ever indoor-outdoor waterpark with an area of 15,000 square-metres. It's guaranteed to be the ultimate water fest with a whole new world of thrilling rides and attractions including Master Blaster, Sidewinder, Matt Racer, a Multi Level Rain Fortress, Wave pool, Toddler pool and Lazy River. The waterpark is aimed at families and youth with a variety of rides provided for all ages.
Saudi Arabia
27 attraction reviews
“Family-friendly and enjoyable. Lots to do for kids. Would recommend :))”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My family of 5 (2 adults, three childred aged 8, 6 and 20months old) came on a Tuesday. We came early and there was hardly anybody there which was excellent. There is ample enough things to do for kids of all ages, except for the rides which were for visitors 1.2metres tall. I went on almost all of them with my eldest son and it was super fun :) Even my 20month old daughter was able to do heaps (including some of the big slides, providing she sat on my husband or my lap). We all enjoyed it and the children cried when it was time to leave haha

We ate lunch at the cafeteria and the choices werent bad at all. There were pizza, pasta, burgers, nuggets, chicken salad, subs from Charlies...and it tasted great too. The change rooms are huge, lots of space and lots of lockers, and complimentary hairdryers to use :)

My only complaints about the place is as follows:
- the water is advertised as being heated, but I didnt think it was, because many times it was actually kind of cold.
- they should be more strict about what people can wear while swimming - one guy had on a polo shirt and shorts!!!! Not that its a huge deal, but it effects the ambience of the place when you see other people havent even bothered to put on proper swimming attire
- the duo seater floating rings should have some available where the first seater is enclosed at the bottom (like Aquaventure in Atlantis Dubai has). This allows for kids who are over 1.2metres tall but who are skinny in nature (for example my son) to be able to sit down comfortably in the ring without struggling to hold him/herself up.
- the cash wristbands werent 'working' when we tried to purchase one, so hopefully they get that sorted for future visitors
- it was hard to find a shower in the change room that had hot water come out, as a result my children and I couldnt shower afterwards and just had to change straight into our clothes.

TIPS for future visitors:
- come midweek if you can! hardly anybody was there which was awesome!!! no queues, first dibs on where to sit - fabulous :)
- come early, just when it opens (11am). Again, hardly anybody there haha
- pick yourself up a 20% off voucher which you can get at any hotel foyer or supermarket foyer (theres some outside Jazira Supermarket in Juffair) and take advantage of that discount :)

We stayed for a total of about 5 hours and had a good time. I'd recommend it, and would probably come again sometime in the future :)

Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
6 attraction reviews
“Convenience at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Convenience at its best, it was a great experience for me and my wife and 21/2 year old, he loved we loved it, has about 3 hour max fun time before your get bored but my son was already tired by then

Visited August 2013
Bahrain
9 attraction reviews
“Just nice .....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This was all right - water park.
Only because I live next to it.
Nothing fancy, worth of visiting, though.

Visited September 2013
Manama, Bahrain
6 attraction reviews
“best water theme park in bahrain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

LIKE...clean, fresh feeling, well mannered staff, lots of rides,great location, excellent use of space
DISLIKE..practically nothing much

Visited May 2013
Everett, Washington
11 attraction reviews
“Best thing is that it is indoors!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

It's mostly inside, there is an outdoor portion as well. It's an average water park, but it's indoors, so you have to temper you expectations. My kids loved it, lots of lifejackets available for non-swimmers. the waterslides were fun, the food was good and we had an excellent family adventure.

Visited September 2012