My family of 5 (2 adults, three childred aged 8, 6 and 20months old) came on a Tuesday. We came early and there was hardly anybody there which was excellent. There is ample enough things to do for kids of all ages, except for the rides which were for visitors 1.2metres tall. I went on almost all of them with my eldest son and it was super fun :) Even my 20month old daughter was able to do heaps (including some of the big slides, providing she sat on my husband or my lap). We all enjoyed it and the children cried when it was time to leave haha
We ate lunch at the cafeteria and the choices werent bad at all. There were pizza, pasta, burgers, nuggets, chicken salad, subs from Charlies...and it tasted great too. The change rooms are huge, lots of space and lots of lockers, and complimentary hairdryers to use :)
My only complaints about the place is as follows:
- the water is advertised as being heated, but I didnt think it was, because many times it was actually kind of cold.
- they should be more strict about what people can wear while swimming - one guy had on a polo shirt and shorts!!!! Not that its a huge deal, but it effects the ambience of the place when you see other people havent even bothered to put on proper swimming attire
- the duo seater floating rings should have some available where the first seater is enclosed at the bottom (like Aquaventure in Atlantis Dubai has). This allows for kids who are over 1.2metres tall but who are skinny in nature (for example my son) to be able to sit down comfortably in the ring without struggling to hold him/herself up.
- the cash wristbands werent 'working' when we tried to purchase one, so hopefully they get that sorted for future visitors
- it was hard to find a shower in the change room that had hot water come out, as a result my children and I couldnt shower afterwards and just had to change straight into our clothes.
TIPS for future visitors:
- come midweek if you can! hardly anybody was there which was awesome!!! no queues, first dibs on where to sit - fabulous :)
- come early, just when it opens (11am). Again, hardly anybody there haha
- pick yourself up a 20% off voucher which you can get at any hotel foyer or supermarket foyer (theres some outside Jazira Supermarket in Juffair) and take advantage of that discount :)
We stayed for a total of about 5 hours and had a good time. I'd recommend it, and would probably come again sometime in the future :)
If you own or manage Wahooo! Waterpark, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.