“Great For Families” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Fateh | P.O. Box 76151, Manama 76151, Bahrain   |
Ranked #7 of 117 Hotels in Manama
“Great For Families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We've twice stayed at Marriott Executive Apartments (MEA) in Bahrain. The first time was for 88-days once we arrived on the Island. They treated us so well, we decided to stay with them again two years later for the week prior to our departure. In two years, Mr. Mart and his staff have had some turnover and changes, but one thing stayed the same: the Marriott experience. Between the great staff, good food, and unbelievable accommodations I literally have no complaints. Highly recommend the location for anyone moving with a family. The custom pizzas at Skyw@lk Cafe and rooftop pool were favorites for my children. The staff loves kids and treats everyone like their own family. Well done!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Murrieta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for 6 month in 1135. AWSOME view of the city and the water. Above all else there costumer service was second to none. I give a special thanks to Ms. Maryam, my room attendant who always did a superb job, and made me feel very welcomed. I would say she's one of the best. I witnessed her professionalism as she trained serval new attendants.

• Stayed June 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I are a big fan of this service apartment! We stayed here for 3 months in 2012, and again 1 month in 2014. We can't say enough great things about the experience we have at this place. The service apartment itself is top of the line, everything we need to make us feel super comfy. The thing we impress the most is the staff. From the reservation, Mr Sammed, the front desk manager is always helpful, awesome management we can tell! The front desk staff make everything so easy for us to reserve and modify our reservation, special thanks to Ms Vanessa and Ms Hannah, and the concierge staff, Mr Shiva. Can't thank enough to the staff at Sky Walk is absolutely wonderful, very professional thus friendly and happy to take care of us. We feel like we have an extension family in this Sky Walk! Special thanks to Ms Everly, Ms Maria, Mr Nurul, and Ms Allen. Plus the food is always tasty,too, thanks the chef for that (Try Thai Green curry chicken, ultimate veggie burger, and grilled hammour). Also, our room is always clean, thanks to Ms Maryam and her colleagues.
Best for family since they don't serve alcohol, we we like the way it is. Gym and pool are a bit small, but with the service like this, we can look over it easily.
All in all, this place is fantastic!! If we ever come to Bahrain again, won't even have to think twice, definitely here!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Staying in MEA on business, I would not recommend. Going through airport style security and having bags checked every time you enter the building is far from welcoming and the noise from the Sky bar at Hotel Diva adjacent to the building will ensure your sleep is disturbed all weekend!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
MEA76, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Dear SJK1981,
Thank you for your comments, we are very much concerned about the noise level from the neighbor hotel and have already lodged a complaint with the local authorities to address that issue.

We place a great emphasis on the safety and security which encompasses the search of parcels entering the premises and use of metal detector arch, hence ensuring that our customers stay is safe and secure, and being recognized as one of the safest hotels in the Kingdom.

We trust you understand our situation and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Michel Sursock
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

The Marriot went above and beyond my expectations. From the moment I arrived the hotel staff has been amazing and very friendly. The rooms are large clean and QUIET. The furnishing are nice and the in room amenities make you feel like you are home. I have never stayed in a better hotel in any of the 54 countries I have traveled. Vanessa at the front desk is a consummate professional who has been the most immense help with anything you could ask for. Any issues I had while staying there she had taken care of immediately. Even after I had a smoky cooking mishap the staff was gracious as could be. The house keeping staff was second to none and always accommodating, special thanks to my housekeepers Rosanna and Patricia who were fantastic. In my opinion this is the only place to stay in Bahrain. I will stay no where else if I can help it. thank you again to the whole Marriot team!

Room Tip: Tower 1 rooms above the fifth floor facing the city have an amazing view of the Manama skyline!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

The MEA - Bahrain is always clean, well maintained, and the customer service is outstanding.
Management is both professional and friendly, and this attitude is prevalent and practiced daily by all staff members. The day I moved in, Shivaraj - the Bellman was absolutely fantastic! He was tremendous and took care of everything. My entire stay has been totally positive! Great people and a great facility!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I am a big fan of the Marriott chain of hotels. I have been traveling for busines for over 25 years and whether on business or pleasure my first choice for lodging has always been Marriott. I must say I have been most comfortable staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott. That is, until my recent stay at Marriott Executive Apartment in Bahrain. This property far exceeds any Residence Inn I've stayed. The front deck staff and resturant staff always went that extra mile to ensure I was completely satisfied everyday of my stay. Ms. Vanessa at the front deck was my intital contact when checking into the Marriott Executive Apartment and she made me feel so at home and welcome. I appreciate that I was allowed to check in early after traveling for many hours. The only suggestion I would offer is to make electrical power transformers available to residents.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
MEA76, Public Relations Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Perry C,
We would like to thank you for your sincerity and great feedback. We really appreciate the time you have spent to share your experience and to count you among our Marriott Rewards Members.
We are more than happy that you enjoyed. We will share your great comments with the entire team here, specifically Vanessa that you appreciated their extra mile service.
We will inform our team management to improve the electrical power transformers availability for in-house guests.
Again, thank you for your time on this and looking forward to welcoming you soon in Marriott Bahrain.
Kind regards,
Florence Lantuejoul

Been to Marriott Executive Apartments Manama? Share your experiences!