“Comfortable stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Al Waha Palace Hotel

Save Saved
You added Al Waha Palace Hotel to your Saves list
Al Waha Palace Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Street No.6, Wadi dawaser Junction | Olaya Main Street, Riyadh 100061, Saudi Arabia   |
Offers & Announcements
50% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 145 hotels in Riyadh
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Comfortable stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have tried many hotels in Riyadh. But Al Waha Palace Hotel I recommend for any visitors to Riyadh. Rooms are very spacious, tidy & clean. Front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. Especially Ashref & A. Sathar always at our service! This hotel is in the heart of the city-Olaya. Only 5 to 7 min drive to Kingdom tower or Faisalia.

Room Tip: All rooms are very spacious and very clean
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Abdul Hadi D, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
We wish you peace, prosperity, health & great happiness this joyous holiday season & during the year ahead.
I am truly delighted to hear that you are our regular guest and many thanks for your high recommendation. I am sincerely appreciating your precious feedback and it makes us very proud to read that you have satisfied with us including the good quality food and all our services with genuine hospitality. I have passed your kind words to all the team who appreciate your feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.

Sincerely

170 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Arabic first
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

An outstanding hospitality provided with top priority services upon requests. Located in the heart of Riyadh much easy to arrange business meeting and always positive feedback from the guests. 24x7 air port pick up services available on a economical rate.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Please allow me to express the warmest and the most sincere regards to you on behalf of the Al Waha Palace Hotel. I am very much thanks for your valuable time to spent for writing your experience about at Al Waha Palace Hotel. We have very good co-operation from your esteemed company and we are deeply keeping the reputation to your team. We look forward your kind support and don’t hesitate to contact me if any further assistance.

Kind Regards
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Excellent Assitance since many years & all our staffs are so happy and they never had any complaint with regards to Al Wahah Palace. Airport pick up arrangements are always on time. Nice hospitality. Very good experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Firstly greetings from Al Waha Palace Hotel, and I am very much thanks for your valuable time to spent for writing your experience about at Al Waha Palace Hotel. We have good support from your esteemed company and we deeply keeping the reputation to your team. We look forward your kind support and don’t hesitate to contact me if any further assistance.

Warm Regards
Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Reasonably priced hotel. Great airport pickup service. Friendly staff.

Not a large hotel but rooms are very comfortable and large. Everything you really need without a high price tag.

Stayed here two weeks and will come back again.

Room Tip: Hotel is not well known, best always take a Google map when going out to show to cab drivers who don...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Abdul Hadi D, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
I am taking this kind opportunity to personally thank you for your most important comments of your recent stay with us here at the Al Waha Palace Hotel. I am greatly appreciating you taking time out from your busy schedule to write us a review. Thank you again for the high recommendation and we look forward to seeing you and serving you in the near future.

Warm regards,

Rome, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

The Al Waha is a medium size hotel - not a large palace as one might be used to in the Gulf. Its staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms are large a really very nice. The bathroom is modern with a separate shower. My bed was extremely hard and I had problems sleeping. A friend, who was also staying at the hotel, had a bed with a normal mattress. There is a very nice gym, particularly for a hotel of this size. There's a nice reception area where you can meet people and have coffee, tea or juices.
The hotel is well placed - about a ten minute walk to the nice malls and restaurants. There's a big buffet for breakfast. I personally really didn't like the choice of things, but that's my taste. My friend was very happy with the breakfast. I asked for eggs, which was a bit extra. In general, this hotel is really great value for the price and the room is really very comfortable for even a long stay.

Room Tip: The call to prayer is extremely loud and I imagine is a big problem if you have a room in the front...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
I am heartily thanks for you to taking the time to post these kind words about your stay with us. I am genuinely appreciating your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to follow up on your experience. I am equally concerned with your observations about the exceptional note and I have deeply discussed with the concern dept. I am heartily thank you for choosing to stay at Al Waha Palace Hotel and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit to show you we can do better

With Warmest Regards
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Excellent ASSISTANCE

Since many years & all our staff members & Guests are so happy & without any complain. We are asking for car services always to pick up our guests from the airport to the hotel, the drivers are always on time.

Room Tip: "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
Dear Sir,
I am very much pleasure to acknowledge your kind co-operation that you are extending to us. We have good support from your esteemed company since long time and we deeply keeping the reputation to your team. Your beautiful comments are very highly supporting to the travelers and especially it as reward for our teamwork. I am looking forward your usual successful collaboration and will be glad to assist you if any further help.

Sincerely
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Excellent service, ideal location for business. Choice of restaurents around hotel. Taxis are easily available. Mosque is just opposite to hotel. Highly recommemded for your business or for family. I have stayed in near by hotels before but no comparison to Al Waha Hotel - Value for money.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience at Al Waha Palace Hotel and we are delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us. I am thrilled that you felt that you were treated like royalty. I have passed your nice feedback to all the team who are very grateful and we look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Eng. Abdul Hadi Dajam

Been to Al Waha Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!