“Clean & tidy hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Al Waha Palace Hotel

You added Al Waha Palace Hotel to your Saves list
Al Waha Palace Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Street No.6, Wadi dawaser Junction | Olaya Main Street, Riyadh 100061, Saudi Arabia   |
Offers & Announcements
50% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 150 Hotels in Riyadh
Delhi, Delhi, India
“Clean & tidy hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We came across this hotel as Holiday inn was full, now i am regular to this hotel. It is worth the money spend, rooms are claen, nice breakfast, hospitable staff ( especially Mr Ashraf in front desk). you have indian resturants around this place so there is option for good food. I will recommend this place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Eng. Abdul H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
I was absolutely delighted to read your very kind words following your stay with us at Al Waha Palace Hotel I was very proud to read your comments about my team and have already made a special point of sharing these words with them. They are much appreciated. I really do hope that we get the chance to meet your expectations once again in the near future.

Eng. Abdul Hadi Dajam

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Arabic first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I am a regular at this hotel. Whenever I travel to Riyadh this is my hotel of choice. Booking is easy, either online through the many online services or directly by email to their reception. And I must say their response to emails has been very quick. For my most recent trip I also asked the hotel to provide airport pickup.

Upon exiting the airport we were met by a smartly dressed man with a placard bearing my name, spelt correctly. He was the driver. He helped carry our luggage from airport to car to hotel reception. The ride to the hotel was pleasant.
We were greeted warmly upon arrival at the hotel. The room assignment was very quick, less than 5 minutes.

First impression of the room was good. Good-sized (very big) bed, many fluffy pillows (six!), clean sheets with nice duvet. Comfortable. The wardrobe is quite decent with the usual hangers, two clean bathrobes and two pairs of bedroom slippers.

Kettle and tea and coffee making. Two bottles of water complimentary. Very good safe.
Many power points in three pins and two pins at 240 V and 110 V.
The washroom is quite big, containing bathtub and separate shower cubicle. Very well appointed fixtures. Very clean.

Profusion of lights. Can be switched in or out so that the correct light level for any occasion can be obtained. New, flat screen 30 inches TV, with many channels but not many worth watching.DVD player connected to TV. Clock/audio player with docking for ipod. Two phone in room and one in washroom.
Internet is free and speed decent. Coverage is good throughout hotel although at some location can be spotty.
Breakfast is acceptable but not too many choices. I always find that by the third day I am not too keen on going down for breakfast. Good if they provide live-action station for omelette and fried eggs. Also, more choices in patries.

The hotel is located in an area known as the "computer market". There are many shops selling most IT things. At night there are also sellers of pirated movies. A mosque is located across the road from the hotel. There is a cheap laundry, several small shops, several Indian and other restaurants.

Summary
Good hotel. Small so still very friendly and personal. Very clean. Quite luxurious for the price.
Very good value for money.

Room Tip: Definitely stress non-smoking room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Eng. Abdul H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
I am heartily thanks for you to taking the time to post these kind words about your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and the service we provide. I am really glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staffs have gone above and beyond in terms of service. I am delighted to have been your home away from home in Riyadh. Thank for staying with and we hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Al Waha again soon.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Staying for 3 nights in a realtively small 4-star hotel like Al Wana Palace Hotel (only about 70 rooms) is indeed an enjoyable one as all the staff I met, right from the reception desk, to the restaurant and room servce were very attentive and friendly. And this makes me feeling very comfortable and at home.

The room was nicely decorated with the normal facilities one gets at any hotel. No complaint here. Added on is a free wifi, useful for a business-oriented visit like mine. The breakfast spread is ample and satisfying for me but of course not as luxurious as we find in 5 star hotels. I do enjoy the fitness centre which is well equiped and modern in outlook.

Overall, must congratulate the owner and mangement staff of the hotel. Will like to stay agin in the future.

Room Tip: If one is on a business trip, this will be an excellent hotel reasonable rates and right in the city...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
My sincere to thanks for you to taking your valuable time to write your experience of Al Waha Palace Hotel Also I am very happy to hear about your recent comments. It is very positive for us and very easy to find the perfect place for other travelers. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you and serving you in the near future.

Khamis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We chose the AL Waha Palace Hotel based on trip advisor reviews and found everything to be up to the standards mentioned. Our room was impeccably clean and very nicely decorated. We had booked via email and all of our requests were met regarding room, location, etc. The bed was very comfortable ( not too firm, not too soft) and we appreciated the variety of lighting and spaciousness of the room . First time we had ever had a docking station for an IPod- nice touch for our evening in the room . The room was so comfortable that we had room service both nights we were there. The prices of room service were very affordable and the food was great- we had one order of the mixed mezza platter and it was more than enough for two people to share with leftovers. The only thing that could be improved is parking in front of the hotel-not too many spots but they had a staff person out there to assist and this was appreciated.
We have already recommended this hotel to our friends and hope to stay there again when we are in Riyadh- Thank you for a great experience!!!

Room Tip: There is a mosque to the front of the hotel so if you prefer quiet you might want to ask for a room...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Eng. Abdul H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Sir,
I am taking this kind opportunity to personally thank you for the outstanding review of your most recent stay here at the Al Waha Palace Hotel. It is rewarding to hear your experience, describing each detail of your stay. We take great pride in the service provided by our exceptional team. Thank you again for the high recommendation and we look forward to seeing you and serving you in the near future

Warmest Regards,
Eng. Abdul Hadi
Mscat
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

it was a great experience. the staff of the hotel are very friendly and very helpful. the room was great, clean and quite. the most important thing is the hotel very close to the Masjed.
regards,

Mahmood Oman

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Eng. Abdul H, General Manager at Al Waha Palace Hotel, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. I really appreciated your kind experience that you have shred to others. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at Al Waha Palace Hotel.

Kind Regards
Manama, Bahrain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have had a privilege to stay at this fine property last week. Every one treated me with a royalty. One of my friend recommended this hotel and I really surprise. Because It was very best valued hotel if compare with other chain hotels which I stayed. The services are amazing. The staffs are very kind. I have requested to my company for booking all of our staffs who is going to visit Riyadh. Specially thanks for the Al Waha management

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
I am very glad to hear that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and found the Al Waha Palace Hotel is very special. Your beautiful comments are very highly supporting to the travelers and especially it as reward for our teamwork. We will be happy to accommodate all your company guests and assist you in organizing your future functions and events to your fullest satisfaction.

Warm Regards
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was there on a business trip and it was a great experience. I highly recommend this hotel. The people are very friendly and very service oriented. The room was great, clean and modern and even had extra electrical outlets. The food at the buffet was very good and room service was faxt and food was good. The selections in both are a little limited but that wouldn't prevent me from coming back. Check it out you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience at Al Waha Palace Hotel and I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us. I am thrilled you enjoyed our hotel’s unique offerings and the service provided by our team! I will be sure to pass on your accolades to my teams. It is very positive for us and very easy to find the perfect place for other travelers. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Warmest Regards

Eng. Abdul Hadi

Been to Al Waha Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!