I recently stayed several nights at the Four Seasons Hotel in Riyadh. I felt very welcome and safe as a woman traveling alone. They take care to place women in rooms near the elevators with no connecting doors to other rooms. Check in was smooth and a few minutes after getting to my room they brought me a small plate of chocolate and Arabic dessert and later a fruit plate and bottle of Aqua Panna to welcome me. Each afternoon they left another bottle of Aqua Panna.
There was also a room dedicated to women's workouts (some hotels offer no workout equipment for women--I'm talking about you, the Ritz--or gym time at inconvenient hours for businesswomen). Although it was small, there was a treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike along with weights and an exercise ball. They had bottles of water and a plate with fruit and nuts on it.
I appreciated that each time housekeeping checked the room, they left more water. Riyadh is a dry place and it's nice to be able to have a glass of water or make tea whenever I like. (If you want a tea kettle, you just need to ask, they have a fancy nespresso maker in the room otherwise).
The decor was pretty with tasteful purple accents. Room service food was excellent. The hotel is connected to the Kingdom Centre Mall, so when it's raining or there's a dust storm, you don't have to go outside to get there. I felt fine walking around with an abaya, but not covering my hair both in the hotel and the mall.
My room had a huge window with a nice view over the city. It's in the tallest building in town.
Staff were always polite and helpful and I enjoyed my stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Four Seasons comfort and intuitive services within the distinctive profile of the prestigious Kingdom Centre. Close to the key sites for business, as well as arts, culture and shopping - modern boutiques to open-air markets. Dominating Riyadh's skyline, the 300-metre-high Kingdom Centre is the most compeling architectural icon in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh occupies 11 floors of the distinctive 99-storey tower within a thoughtfully designed mixed-use development that includes an exclusive shopping mall. The Hotel offers 274 guest rooms and suites , three restaurants and one lounge, spa and fitness facilities, an outdoor pool, a full service Business Centre and 5,500 m2 of function space. From its soaring lobby and stunning views to the gracious, highly personalised 24-hour service that is Four Seasons trademark, the hotel offers an unsurpassed venue for leisure and international business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Riyadh At Kingdom Centre
- Four Seasons Riyadh
- Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh
- Riyadh Four Seasons