Many things make this an outstanding hotel:
* the best gym you'll ever work out in: airy, high-ceiling, loads of machines, helpful staff
* four great restaurants
* super comfortable beds
* wonderful staff who make it their business to know you by name (I can't imagine how they do it...even staff who I've never met know my name on sight). It's stunning to discover how big a difference such a welcome makes when you're half a world away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Four Seasons comfort and intuitive services within the distinctive profile of the prestigious Kingdom Centre. Close to the key sites for business, as well as arts, culture and shopping - modern boutiques to open-air markets. Dominating Riyadh's skyline, the 300-metre-high Kingdom Centre is the most compeling architectural icon in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh occupies 11 floors of the distinctive 99-storey tower within a thoughtfully designed mixed-use development that includes an exclusive shopping mall. The Hotel offers 274 guest rooms and suites , three restaurants and one lounge, spa and fitness facilities, an outdoor pool, a full service Business Centre and 5,500 m2 of function space. From its soaring lobby and stunning views to the gracious, highly personalised 24-hour service that is Four Seasons trademark, the hotel offers an unsurpassed venue for leisure and international business travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Riyadh At Kingdom Centre
- Four Seasons Riyadh
- Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh
- Riyadh Four Seasons